Sunday, June 08, 2003
[[Blah~ so fan with my life!!!]]
Well....its been quite some time tat i visit my blog again...Haiz~~ Really a lot of things happened this few days....firstly is pontaning sch on mon, selling ice cream for dance CIP in sch on tue (I almost forgot to mention), my Ah Mah going siao, den project work meeting up with problems, n now tango lost....u think its very fun?!! Aiyz...
Anyway, yest i went to sch for GP paper..hmm...can say kinda sucky lo....esp the comprehension part...aiyo...duno la....hope can pass lo...~~~ Den after tat, I met up with my project grp members to do our project at compass pt...think we took almost the whole afternoon there....before we came out with an idea sia...cos we were really sian n tired liao/// Eh, at least we came out with something~~ *sign* Den it was abt 7 plus tat i reached home...hmm, saw my neighbour was already starting the housewarming...and so I quickly went to bath n went over to their house to eat....cos they did invited us over...the food was kinda spicy though....but they are nice ppl~~~
Haiz, anyway....now I kinda miss Tango...miss his barks...his stupid face....but will he ever come back??!! I really wonder sometimes...n today's the third day he was lost...I think....
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, June 08, 2003