Friday, July 18, 2003
[[A Series of Events]]
Hmm...here's another LoOong time since I write in here again..opps!!!
I guess its from
08/07/03 onwards...heh~~ so lets see wat exciting things happened to me den!!!
Well...basically I had quite a hectic week lo...oh ya...I met Kelvin last Wednesday on
9/7/03 after dance n had quite a long chat with him at the bus interchange....
Den on that
12/07 Saturday I think, my PW group consisting of me, Jazreel n Bari'ah (plus Huishan) went to eat at Mac n did our survey at Pasir Ris (cos Bari'ah wanted to see Army guys....haha - well...is that a good reason?)....but den we were quite pissed off after that cos the ppl there like so unfriendly plus we were kena shooed!!! So we went to Bedok to finish lo...hmm...den i met quite a few frens there....like Dennis (Arg, he smokes..yucky guy)??!!!, Fadly (WOoho!!), my primary sch fren - Kuan Xiong...and oh my...he's a CI at Bedok Green!!! Eh...think I had learnt a lot of things after the survey thingy e.g How to be more daring, erm... etc etc..... I had a tiring but fun day though!! Yep...=)
Hmm...I oso had a haircut on Sunday....kaoz...it was kinda yucky leh I think...duno how to cut one...aiyz...forget it ah...wats done cant be undone rite?!!
Well....I even had a blood test on
17/7/03 Thursday I think for the bone marrow donation stuff la...den this Ah-Beh or wat pricked my finger to get a blood sample....ah so Painful!!! Sobsob....after tat I can still see the wound...wah....but I made a good deed anyway...hmmm did I??!
Well, guess the most exciting day of the week was
Friday 18/07/03....cos of TPJC's Dance Fest!!!! Yeah...it was really a great and fun nite for me...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, July 18, 2003