Thursday, July 24, 2003
[[SYF Dance (Before and After)]]
SYF Dance (Before and After)Hmm....this whole week has been a really hectic and busy one cos almost everyday had to stay back to help out in the SYF for the seniors....haiz...den I feel so tired lo since most of the time ended very late.....Yawnz... but I had a great time to help la....and I learnt quite a lot of things too~~
Oh well, the helpers are me, Vanessa, Willy, Mabel, Huina and Rebecca...Hmmm...tokin abt R and H made me quite sick ah....cos of some stuff la....aiyz....long story....
Anyway, on the actual day itself, everything seemed fine...and the seniors even gave us some gifts...hee...I really felt great to help at that time...
Upon reaching ASC (Barker), I saw many other schools with different kind of costumes...hee...it seemed that we are the most "conservative" one...haha...well...so wat?? WE show our skills and not our flesh la!!! =p Hey...I even saw Freda n some others...Tms ppl also!!! (Heard they got a Gold!!! Good job, Tmskians!!)
Well, everyone was like so "high" until it was time to perform....hmm....den things kinda screwed up when Glady cant get up from the red cloth...Haiz....but wat was done cant be undone liao...~~~ However, we still managed to get a Silver after all these....(we could have got better...mayb~~)
Hmmm....but afterall, I manage to get an experience for helping out and seen the "big scene" liao...and I'm glad I've helped plus I get to noe more abt the seniors and my dance mates esp Mabel and Willy (He's a nice chap!)...though I dun really like a couple of them...but I had great fun ahz....Cheerioz!!!!
23/7/03 WednesdayYup...today's my brothers's birthday....plus "SRJCians Day"...yeah....its a special day for us to celebrate our day!??! Hmm....anyway, its quite fun la....cos everyone wrote letters to each other on this day....and so its kinda warm feeling....ya noe....think by organising more of these activities can boost our school spirit...well...all the best to SRJC den...and jia you Y.S....U can do it~~
26/7/03 SaturdayHmm...after the SYF Dance, I still had Meet-the-Parents' session...since my results is so eeky....haa...Aiyz....den the teachers jus say the usual stuff la..."Must buck up" etc....
Den after tat, I went to Hougang's Novena Square for a while to see some furnitures b4 I went to eat at MAc...
We rushed home quickly cos Russell's dad wanted to bring us to watch fireworks at Beach Road...Yippy!! Well, we almost kena cheated like last time as the Esplanade opening as more fireworks "popped out" when we'r abt to go and have dinner...but luckily we caught the last one in time...*phew* But overall I enjoyed watching the fireworks...cos its really very nice....esp the "star-like" ones...Hee~~
Went to have dinner at Tony Roma.....YUmmy~~~~and tats my Saturday...quite interesting~~!!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, July 24, 2003