Friday, August 08, 2003
[[A Series of Events n Dance made me so HURT~]]
~~These FeW WeEkS~~Well... I'm finally back after such a LONG time...since this stupid website is upgrading...den I jus cant seem to log in lo....Haiz...
Anyway....I really had a lot of ups and downs these two or three weeks....well...firstly is the "cold war" b/w me and Cyndi...cos it seems like we'r drifting away....den its again my hectic school hours (I cant go home till abt 5 to 6pm everyday...sobsob)~~ Hmmm, and I did see Kelvin again...duno when already~~ Plus I tok to Rahman again..hee...(the last time I think was during the SYF practice la....we went home together on 293 n tats the first time I tok to him for so long...but he's quite a nice guy ah!! Yeah~~~--- ERm... U must be thinking I'm "Hua Chi" rite?)
Oh ya...den I oso went to study at Changi airport with Dadi on 2/8/03 Saturday where I saw Qianjin and LaiKum too~~wat a reunion....I even heard from them tat poly life is oso very stressed.....=p
HAha...and ya....there's this man who burped so loudly and yet made a joke out of it....saying it's a DINOSAUR??!!~~~GROSS!!!! Oh...think tats abt wat happened recently la.....
Ehz...I jus remembered there's also a Career Fair which took place on 6/8/03 Wednesday...heez...learnt a lot from it la...yup....and took many goodies back....haha....I had a fun time anyway...yeah!!!~~
TodayWeLL, here's something which happened to me today ah....Haiz....kinda sad lo....Duno ah...
Hmm....supposedly, today shud be quite a fun day for me since its National Day's EVe....but somehow things started to screw up...Aiyz....
I din go to sch in the morning for the celebration...cos I think it must have been a boring one (but others say tis quite nice...eh duno~~)....hee...and so I stayed at home to zzz a while longer lo...but I still went to sch since I have to pass something to Cyndi....anyway....I found out later tat she NEVER go to sch at all....wat the hell....she bluffed me....asking me to pass the notes to Huining b4 passing to her....hey...tats not fair lo~~~
OKay...tats not the worst la...I went to dance practice quite early today (its for Teacher's Day Concert) cos I wanted to learn the steps from Mabel and Julia...but in the end leh....Haiz....I duno lo....a mental block jus screwed everything up....cos when Sheila ask us to dance...I suddenly blanked out again....think almost everytime the music starts...WHY??!!! Den she ask me to dance in front of everybody-------- ALONE....can u imagine tat?? Haiz....and there I go again....Stoned...I really duno Y okay....but she jus scolded and scolded w/o my explaination lo....and its quite hurting....HAiz....but I did mark out my steps already wat....jus tat she nv see....sobsob....I really wanted to cry one....but I hanged on...and she even praised Winnie for her effort put in though she's oso quite slow....but did she seen my effort??!!! Obviously NO~~~I really am in a confused and scared condition....CONFUSED cos I duno whether I'm in the wrong (perhaps); SCARED and SORRY cos I'm dragging the others....Haiz...I'm really pressurized....Well....I'm really sad lo yesterday but at least Teresa and Vanessa did SMS me to comfort me....tats all...I still feel bad inside *STiLL*....I wanted to speak to Sheila but din have the chance to....Aiyz...hmm.....think I better la...or else the misunderstanding will get bigger....(long~~ story.....Haiz)
Anyway...I guess I'll just have to buck up more lo....Well....I must not give up so easily!!! YUp....JIA YOU!!~~~
I will make it....YEah~~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, August 08, 2003