The Girl ;

free webpage hit counter

Rong Xuan. Yong Suan.
12th Jan
Capricorn
Tampines North Pri, Temasek Sec, SRJC, Temasek Poly (Biomedical Science)
Contact: ah_girl86@hotmail.com

Speak no Evil ;



Indulges In ;


Eating habits:
Loves fine dining~
Choco-holic. Sushi-taster. Pizza-addict. Mushroom-picker. Yogurt-slurper.
Bubble tea, green tea, cocktails, pure milk.

My LifE:
Study. Eat. Sleep. Play. Money
Blog. Dance. K-Box. Shop. Work. Skate. Cycle. Bowl. Pool. Pub. *Yawnz*
Wishes On ;


MOney n More MoNey
Be less Lazy
Be an Air Stewardess
Have better time management
Go on a holiday esp Thailand to shop!
Learn Swimming
Learn Driving
Sign up for the 3G DIVA course @ Studio WU
Go for Make-up course
A Prince Charming

*[[____ My photo albums ((: `-//*

[ *album 1 ]
[
*album 2 (dance) ]
[
*album 3]

Her Exits;

*My other Blog ] *PUTUS ] *Aloy *Boo ] *Boo2 ] *Cyndi ] *Daddi ] *Edmund ] *Fellie ] *Fellie2 ] *Huilin ] *Hui Ping ] *Jaslyn ] *Junie ] *Jimmy ] *Jessi ] *Jessica ] *Kelvin ] *Louise ] *Mojo Jojo ] *NingZhi ] *Poodle ] *Samuel ] *ShiQin ] *Vanessa ] *Vicky] *Xiao Li ] *Xiao Pei-Er ] *Yayin ] *Yuesi ] *Yuesi2 ] *Chao Ta boy ] *Xia Xue ] *JJ ] *Shopofstuffs ] *Reddottie ]
The Memories ;

April 2003
May 2003
June 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007


The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Sunday, September 28, 2003

[[Farewell Dance BBQ]]

Happening Happening!!!
Well, I went to the Farewell BBQ for my dance seniors yest....actually I dun wana go the last minute since Vanessa not going...Haiz....so I was quite sian lo....but i went in the end....

Ok, so I'm suppose to meet Rebecca at Bishan MRT station at 5....hmm...I was a little late...but when I reached there...I only saw Mabel and Rebec...Sheesh...and so we waited a while more for ppl to come....
While waiting, this faggot guy came to us and wanted to sell his donation coupons....sian...so EEky....still "sa jiao" to us..he even said Mabel and I looked alike!!! ARg...gross foggot....Haiz....but in the end I bought one tix...to get him away....*phew*

After a while, Davis and Maybelle (my seniors and they are the only ones) came....I was thinking wat a Farewell we've got lo...only two pathetic two..haa....wata joke...Aiyz...and not more than half of the J1s are here....wat the~~~so I was really sian liao....cos the rest "pang sei" us....sobz....
After that, we took a bus to Rebec's house.. Upon reaching there, Liza, Clarissa and Natalie were already there.....(wah, really pathetic) Anyway, we started to preapre all the things for the BBQ, Davis and Liza tried to start a fire....ok...its quite a difficult job... cos the fire kept going off itself....in the end, Davis even burnt his finger...oh man....well...he's quite a lamer too....haa...since he cracked a lot of stupid jokes which are very "cold" but quite funny la....

So, the rest of us started to open up the food and skewed the chicken wings....Rebec even brought down her dog "Precious", ok I find it grumpy and unfriendly like her owner...=p Her BF oso came....quite ok la...not really friendly too...hee~~

After that Clarissa went off first...duno where she going....and so we continue to BBq... eat...tok when Mabelle oso went off...hmm....But den, luckily.....Julia came from her Ballet lessons...so the atmosphere not so bad liao...I began to liven up more...hee...of cos la....look at R's face...I cant even be alive...ok..that was mean...sorry~~
Orite....Suman, Adrian and Andrea came the latest....but at least they did help to brighten up the atmosphere too...yup...hmm...

Well....I manage to tok to Suman more oso....hee....found that he's quite a cute (cheeky) guy ah...den he even helped me to BBq too....he make really nice satays...yup.....keke~~~
Ok....though it was a little hot while BBqing, but I somehow enjoyed myself a lot ah....hmm....I oso took the time to interact with the others too....so it was quite fun.....not forgetting roasting the mashmallows!!! Yummy~~~
Sobz.....but soon it was time for me to go ah...(with Davis. Liza and Andrea)....den before that we managed to take some pictures and that marks the end of such a beautiful day*****=)

I nv regret going!!!!~~~ =p

Just Xuan blabbering @ Sunday, September 28, 2003