Monday, September 15, 2003
[[This Week: 8/9 to 14/9]]
Yibayiba Underleh undERleh~~~ HolidayZZZ~~
LAlALaLALalAlalaLAlaLaLa..........LalalaLALAlalalaLaLaLALAlaLaLa~~~
9/9/03 Tue
After my cHEM makeup, I went to meet up w/ Dadi n studied at Compass Point's BK....tok some stuff n later met up w/ Ah Gal.....n accompanied her to TKD....n I saw David (SR) there...hmm...wateva~~
10/9/03 Wed
Went for dance....den during lunch, we went to Heartland to eat....at the hawker center...oh there's even a Pasar Malam....so we went ard eating....I even bought a fake-but-look-re4L Nike socks w/ Tifa, Vanessa n Winnie....Yeah~~
After that, we continued to clean up after going back to sch....so tiring sia!!!
13/9 n 14/9 (Sat n Sun)
Yippee~~ Today's the day for the camp...actually I'm kinda looking forward to it....howeva some of my classmates backed out the last minute....hmm, really made Jazreel angry sia....Haiz...but its really very irritating cos they promised to go out in the end they did something like that...jus for the sake of studying the upcoming chem test *Haiz*
Anyway I really had a fun time helping out to clean the old folk's home at Hougang....though its kinda dirty n tiring job.... but its really a great experience for me!!! Cheerios!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Monday, September 15, 2003