Friday, October 03, 2003
[[Blah~]]
Wah~ Today damn sian lo....Haiz....mayb cos Cyndi nv come for the last few days....den when she suddenly come back...she keep blubering abt serious stuf like studies...Haiz... wateva la...den today all the tutorials like so tense (all must do serious work one!!)
Anyway I had quite an interesting day yest....hmm...yup....here's wat happened:
Ya...after sch I waited for Huining with Aishah and Suff at the "aQuarium"....its like one hour den she came lo....Hmm...anyway....we went to Tampines Popular to buy stuff...den I even borrowed Clarice's Pop card...so can discount 10% mah...=p
Haa...yeah...den along the way...Huining told me about her PW stuff...saying how bad Kian Rui was....and after looking at his Individual contribution form...I really wana luff...hee...cos mostly crap....haiz~~~ SAeless!!
Well...den after we bought our things at Popular...we went to eat at Long John's...yummy~~ Long time nv eat liao....haa....den we continued to tok abt our family stuff lo....eh...den I realised that we are some how in the same boat...I shared with her my family stuff too...we even discussed abt marriage n stuff like that...Haiz..wonder when wil it ever be my turn? (Nvm, I shall go build a nun's monastry...and be one the rest of my life) =pPpP
Okie....soon it was time for us to go home....so we parted our ways at the interchange...that's when I saw Rahman waiting for 293 too...hee....so I sat with him and we tok quite a lot of stuff....well....think I tok quite a lot today..haa....after that I even tok to Cyndi on the phone to tell her abt stuff in sch plus abt Carine too....haiz....but I think I have quite a lot of stuff to sae abt Cyndi too....haiz...long story~~~
Anyway....That's abt all...Promos coming...gonna study!!! Buaiz~~~~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, October 03, 2003