Friday, October 31, 2003
[[]]
Yeah...Friday..finally its the weekends!!!..Yup....think I'm being a little PMS after recess today...dunno eh....perhaps having the stress to be a class Treasurer....we need money $$$ every now n then~~~ AGH!!! BlehZ~ I feel like a Loan Shark -money sucker!! =P
Well, thats not the sickening thing, dance fund too....then R is as usual so black-faced when I gave her the money...hmm, do I owe her in my previous life or anything?? I really wonder if she's just born this way? *sigh* No Offence ah...but cant U smile a bit? An itsy tiny winy bit?....
Anyway, was kinda pissed off by HS today too...keep following me den asked a lot of qns...aiyz...saeless~~
Hmmm, but at least after that I went home to take a nap...ya...felt better after the nap...(supposed to go with Clar and Carine to see S.H.E, but I'm too tired to go in the end)...
So I woke up and got ready to go to Suntec...Uncle JaYson--- Russell's Dad, bringing us to eat again *Grinz* so happy, think the restaurant's food really nice...yup....wat "Yu Jia Zhuang" ah....yeah...
Eh, went home to check mail and edited my friendster thingy, n saw Alvin's Bulletin...*LOL*....he's really a joker =X quite funny ah...toking at himself...well at least I manage to fine some long lost fren thru this lagging but "good" programme...hee...ok seeya...gotta do project!!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, October 31, 2003