Sunday, November 02, 2003
[[Happening day~]]
Yoz~~ Today was a great day for me....yup...pretty happening~~
First of all, went to Bari'ah's house to do PW..well, I woke up at 8.15am when I'm supposed to reach her house at 9!!! AGH....I'm bloody late....aiyz...
And so, I quickly bathed and went to take 969 to Yishun MRT station...guess wat? I alighted at the wrong bus stop....supposed to alight after that...aiyo...I'm so BLURRR~~
Thus, I landed up at Khatib MRT...haha *LOL*...den I took the MRT and alighted after a stop...haiz...finally~ After that, I took 806 to go to her house....this time...I
MISSED the bus stop
AGAIN...muahaha~ In the end, I had to call and ask where I'm at...aiyz....and so the rest of my group members are already at Bariah's house...Suff and Jaz...hee...I only reach there abt 10...=pPpP
Well, so we rehearsed for the OP till abt 12 plus n went home...
After that, I went to Suntec with MUm and Bro to find my Sis...she's doing her Entreprenaurship thingy there, saw a lot of ppl...TMSkianz...ah....I'm so happy to see them...ya..really....I really miss TMS a lot lot....wonder Y I nv treasure it last time...aiyz~
Hmm, so I shall treasure wat I have now....or else I'll regret again =pPpP
Well, I oso saw a lot of my friends today...yup....namely Jiasheng (Saw him at the foodcourt w/ her gf), den still got Cat n her sis, Alvin Leong, Chin Yan n sis (at the main place where the entreprenaurship takes place...yeah~~ After that, upon reaching the interchange, saw Fitri n Jianyang?!! Haa...so qiaoz~ Yup...such a small world indeed...well, along the way back on 10...all my memories of TMS sprang up again...felt like crying....*sobz* Cos really miss TMS....
And I saw the place where the serious acccident that took place yest at Simei...got a sign board indicating an accident had took place, its rather scary....
>>>So, from today, I learnt that we musnt take things for granted cos one day, u nv know when a sudden accident that happen on u...but by the time u started regreting abt life...U may not even have the chance to do anything to change it...yup...So ppl, treasure wat U have NoW!!!
p.s: Friendster is a great program that I've downloaded recently though its kinda lag , trying to add more ppl now, yup...hopefully I can get to find more frens thru it....=>
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, November 02, 2003