Friday, January 09, 2004
[[]]
Ahahh~~
Yesterday's the first day (seems like everyday is the first day for me huh?!).... Well, not exactly la....it's my first day to attend sch in my NEW class...yup....1s18!!
>>>>> Hmmm...I went to sch quite early today cos I need to check out my new class...den after that I saw Huishan n tok w/ her for awhile b4 I saw some of my ex-classmates n got to tok w/ them oso....(Huining, Shelia...)
Eh, think it was kinda bored today cos the whole day is LECTURES!! *Arg* Feel like falling asleep liao *Yawnz* Den I got to meet n noe some of my classmates...like Jiaying n Yuelian...they'r O..k.. la~
Hmm...think there's still a age or a duno-wateva barrier for us to overcome in times to come....we need to warm up a bit la~
BTW, today's quite a relax day for me...dismissed at 12.15pm....den I went home...to Sleep ZzzzZ!! Haha....but later on, Ah Gal came to my house to use the computer....after that, we went to Tampines Mall to buy some sweets at Mini Toons...I even bought the bracelet for Yuesi at 77th Street as her birthday present....yup...spent quite a lot today huh.....I'll be broke!!! *ahhhhh* K...that's abt it~~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, January 09, 2004