Sunday, January 18, 2004
[[Birthday Celebrations!!!]]
Yeah~~ Today went out to celebrate my belated BD, Yuesi's early BD n Jay Chou's BD!!! Haha....killing
3 birds with
ONE stone~~ YUp, so I met up with Hazi at the usual bus stop b4 meeting up w/ Yuesi at Simei MRT station...den we meet w/ Eng siong n Douglas at P.S itself n we ate Pizza there~~ Yummy!! We even to take neocards b4 leaving the place~~ Hooray!!!
After tat, we walked ard THIS FASHION to find some clothes...cos I haven buy any for CNY yet....lucky I received the birthday money from my Kor tats y can buy stuff...=)
And so, I bought a denim skirt n a netted racer back~~
Den we went to Bugis Street to do more shopping!! Bought a bluish-green wrap-skirt.....YipppeEE~~~ We cont to walk ard n den its HOME sweet HOME~~
Eh wait....haven finish yet>>>
Here's wat I got for my presents:
1) Yuesi gave me a photo frame!! Quite nice~~
2) Hazi gave me 2 monkey?!!! As in a pink soft toy one n oso a keychain...
3) Doug n Engsiong gave a neopets' collector's tin!!! erm...think I better give tat to Russell on his BD...=p
Ya....when we were abt to go home on tat day... we passed by a wallet shop...mostly girlie wallets...hmm, den Yuesi "forced" Doug to fork out 10 bucks to sponsor each of us to buy one wallet...keke....but in the end I din manage to find one that I like...so I kept the $10!! haha~~
Had a fun day~~~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, January 18, 2004