Sunday, January 25, 2004
[[Chinese New Year!!!]]
Happy Chinese New Year to one n All!!!
22/1/04 Thu
Had lunch...from yest's steamboat...hee~~ Hmm....but we din go anywhere today....haiz~
Well, we did go to Gu Gu's house to haf dinner...den after tat we went to Uncle's house....I tried to scan some pics on his com n it was damn hard u noe?!! But I still manage to do it afterall~~ hee..
Okay...so we went home after the adults had some Mahjong while the rest watched Zhou Le Yuan...its a rather scary show~~ Yup...we even had KFC+Pizza delivery....yummy!!! N noe wat? The delieverer oso had red packet from my uncle...keke...
Had a fun day~
23/1/04 Fri
Went to Kim Kim's house for the ver y first stop today....yup....we oso had lunch there....
Had many rounds of her curry...its nice!! (Realised tat I oso ate curry for dinner last nite at Gu Gu's house..hee)
Well, actually I'm supposed to go Chen Laoshi's house but din in the end...I managed to wish her on the phone anyway..
So, I continued to watch Mo Huan Chu Fang by Sammi n Yan Chang Xu n etc... kinda boring show....hmm...I even dozed off...haha~~
After tat, we had "Lao Yu Sheng"....n soon its time for us to go over to Grandaunt's house...got a lot of Angbaoz....Yippee!!!
Yup....today's a great day too....hee... cheerios~~
24/1/04 Sat
Well, it practically rained the whole day!!!
It's bloody cold... n I went for my SAT exam in the morning....*BRRrrrRR* There's a lot of outsiders (those not from SRJC I think cos they'r not in uniforms) too!!! So we sat there for 3 hours plus....haiz... I had a really bad feeling after the exam man~ Hope its not....
And so....I went home to change n prepare myself to go to Cyndi's house to "Bai Nian"....yup....Actually Cyndi waited for us at the bus stop b4 we went to her house....it included Meiyin, Yingxian(she's still in her uniform), Fuhai, Carine n me~ Hmm...by the time we reached her house, Cyndi's sec frens were already there....yup...and we self-entertained upon being there... Haa... we played black jack....lost to some guy called Zijun....damn~ Fuhai kept winning in another game...I cant freaking rem wat game!!! *shit* Senile le mah?!
Hehe....den long-time-no-see Sharon (my twin? haa...) came...we took some pics w/ her digicam....*arg* I oso WAnt one!! Eh...after tat...we took over the Mahjong table from the other group of ppl n I started to learn some skills.....*heh heh* Well, the next thing I noe....we were gg to watch
w/ Cyndi's sec frens...ok they'r quite nice ppl la...though we din tok much...hmm...went to P.S. to watch it w/ YX n Cyndi too~~ Got to noe their names are: Huiping, Adeline, Zijun n Seh Jon (tall tall)!!!
"The Last Samurai" is a damn nice show...very funny...touching....hmm....must go watch it for goodness sake!!! Well, after the show....Cyndi n Zijun went off...n so I went back w/ YX (she took the other roure though), Seh Jon, Adel n Huiping~
Hmm...btw I'm supposed to go fetch Carine n Meiyin cos they'r gg to go to my house for another Mahjong session...think we'r MAD liao...haa...tot they jus say say b4 tat~ BUT they meant it...n after some complications....they decided to cum my house for the "Tong Xiao Ma Jiang"!!!
Yup...poor Meiying waited like abt 2 hours for me at Tamp interchange....*phew* cos she went to have dinner else where....den we waited somemore for Carine...I went to but a fish burger to eat b4 she came...ah damn hungry~
Well...saw Tianyong, Chengwei n Eugene like abt 12 in the morning at the interchange while waiting....wat a time to see them there!! Haha....
Anyway, upon reaching home....Meiyin n Carine had a really crazy time w/ Tango n Mini....the stupid dog....ok...it's really MAD!!! And we'r like 3 missing 1 for the Mahjong game....but lucky got Sis n Mummy....keke~
Sis played for a round n Mum cont....wah....played till 4am!!! Den we crazy ard till abt 6 den we Zzzz...wah....WE'r certainly mad n high!!! *lol* Nv had so much fun man~~ Ok...sent them off at abt 9 plus in the morning*yawnz*
It's been a memorable nite for me!! *^WheeeEEEEEeee^* I learnt how to play Mahjong liao....k still a novice!!! haha~
25/1/04 Sun
Zzzz for practically the whole day....
Ok....but den Mum woke me up to go to her fren's house....a class gathering indeed!!! Haha~~
Mum's fren came to pick us up~ It's at one of the bungalows near MI (Millienium Institute- JI n OI combine) n Maris Stella High there~~ Wah....really a big house....yup...lucky younger bro came along...n so the 2 of us entertained ourselves there....yup...we even played Carrom w/ one of the parent's kids...yup.....we played w/ the kois in the pond too....hee~~~ Ate some stuff...n soon it's time to go off!!! Well, upon leaving...I saw an "F-maths" booklet from SRJC....wondered where it came from...perhaps that guy gave tuition? Hmm...mayb....
Ok...there goes my Sunday~~ Interesting!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, January 25, 2004