Friday, January 02, 2004
[[First day of school as SRJC's Yr 1 (again)]]
Hey man n woman~~ Today's my first day of sch at SRJC again after abt 9 months there~~ (Haiz...as a J1 repeat) Wat a life....But I tell myself I MUSt make this year GREAT ahead for me!!!! Hmm....I woke up quite early today cos I'm supposed to report to the teacher at 7.20am....Aiyz...but upon reaching sch, I already saw a lot of juniors in their colourful uniforms....managed to see a Tmskian outside the "Aquarium" (study corner)...I used to take timing for his Chinese oral in sec 3 (he was sec 2 that time)...so Qiao3...den I proceeded to IT room 1...but I din see anybody there...so I tot its else where...so I walk ard the sch...stupid....but in the end its REallY there!!!
Anyway, we had attendence taking in there, I had some chat w/ Shahirah, Suff n Aishah....den it was time for us to go to the hall to listen to some Pricinpal's n Mr Sallu's tok....yeah...the usual stuff...Ya b4 we went in, we had to ait for all the newbies to proceed in, Hmm...kinda paiseh lo...stand down there....but I saw more Tmskians (my ex-cadet-Shunping etc)....well, suddenly miss TMS again~~
After which, we went to S4-6 for our day's progammes...at first we were addressed by our P. again plus Mr Salla, they encouraged us to work hard in the new year~~~ Den we had some GP Skills workshop....damn BOrInG!!! Well, n luckily....its abt time for ur to go back home....at 1 pm.... so happy!! I heard the J2's had to resume normal lessons...poor thing!!
After sch, I met Aishah along the way home so I went to eat w/ her at BK Tampines....and den we walked ard TM n Aishah wana buy some present for her sis at Toys 'r' Us....yup....she bought some games....den we continued to walk ard TM n Century Sq....yup....n tats the end of the day...
Hmm, reached home n called Ah gal....really a long time nv see her liao woh....managed to catch up the recent stuff w/ her!
Yeah, tmr I'm going to watch concert at NYP...but I still hafta go sch....*Blehz* eh, n I dun really noe how to go there....hee..
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, January 02, 2004