Sunday, January 11, 2004
[[A Fun Day~]]
Yippee~~~Went out w/ Ah gal to watch Scary Movie 3 at Century Sq...Well, actually I did msg Ah Mah to cum but in the end she nv reply my msg....so tot she's not coming....Aiyz...kinda sad cos she's not there...
Anyway....after tat we walked ard TM n Century Sq as I went in search for Cyndi's birthday present!! Hmm...later on, the both of us went to eat Genki Sushi at TM...where Ah Gal treated me part of the bill~ N den we continue to walk ard to find the present....n finally I bought a soft toy doggie at Mini Toons...eh...n I nearly had no money to pay for it...cos I spent the money on food n movie already!! ArGh...but luckily I borrowed some money from Ah Gal...*Phew* I feel so broke after that!!! OMG.....but "HEng" I can claim the money from my frens cos they oso sharing...Aiyz....So " qiong" now!!! Haa...Ah Gal too...after treating me, bought a black shirt from U2 n lending me money...keke~~ But I had a fun time today!!! Cant wait for my birthday tmr.... Sayonara~~
Eh wait....later on at nite...I went to TM again...haa...this time my sis' buying presents for her fren Jasmine~ Yup...she bought her a bag from Converse n a cake!!! So good....hopefully I'll get similar stuff too...tmr!! I'll be 18~~ Haha...after that we went to eat at Crystal Jade....(Russell n family's there already) actually I'm quite full from the Genki Sushi earlier on....but I manage to eat some eventually....Hee....A fun day for me>>>>> =)
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, January 11, 2004