Monday, January 12, 2004
[[Happy Birthday To Me...Myself n I!!!]]
Yo yoZ~~~ Today's my 18th birthday!!! Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday to Me....Happy BIRTHDAY to Meeee...Happy birthday to....MMEEeeee~~~~
Haha...so unbelievable....I still feel like 16...keke!!! Hmm.... time really passed vv fast....n I've jus stepped into the next phrase of life~ JC....n many more~ But sad case....I"ve still not get a BF yet....-blehz- Currently working on it....but doesnt seem too good....heck la~
Well....I had a GREAT day today....first thing I went to sch w/ Cyndi prez....eh it was kinda big U noe...n led to quite some attention...think I even heard tat stupid David toking something to his fren~ Shity guy!!
Hmm...so later when I reached sch...I passed the prez to Huishan~ Blah blah blah....she'll give it to Cyndi...we shared the same birthday...haha!!
After sch....I was asked to stay back for a while n meet my frens at the canteen~~ Waited quite a while.....Whee~~ N guess wat...they gave me a really big surprise, cos Carine w/ Clarice n Yingxian (I think) brought a cake as they come down the stairs n sang "Happy Birthday" to me, Cyndi n Huining...accompanied by the rest too!! I'm so touched n shocked!!
Well, later me n the other 2 "Shou Xings" was told to get a candle thats really stucked into the cake....n we'r supposed to get it w/ our mouths...n each of us got our turns....N at the same time...our classmates sarbo us by putting cream on our faces!!! *AGH* But it's fun anyway...n somehow I'm really GLAD my ex-classmates rem my BD~~ Haa...n I'm happy to see them!! OH ya....I got a present from them oso.....think a few of them shared la...duno hu shared but anyway its a fury pouch....n it kinda looked WEIRD~~ Haa....hmm...dun think I'm using that =PppP
K....so after all that....me + Suff n Aishah had to rush for the show tat we wana watch at TM n tats School of Rock
...it's a pretty cool n nice show....hee~ Realised tat the logo for the rock band looks very alike SRJC's haha....SR=School of rock?!!
Orite....another thing...I got quite many well wishes from my frens....yup....really happy....n I got a card from Jasmine too!! So sweet of her~~ Today, I even got to noe more of my present classmates oso....hee....they'r quite fun to be w/.....=)
Really a fun n interesting day for moi!!! Cheers!!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Monday, January 12, 2004