Wednesday, January 14, 2004
[[]]
Today's a pretty normal day for me~ WEnt to sch as usual... was kinda late though cos I din iron my blouse!! Hmmm...later when I reached sch its almost 7.25am....n so I went to the toilet...well, I got a little surprise when I was in the toilet cubicle~ Hmm...there's this dog...peeping its head inside....ah...tot was a human head!! Luckily ! was jus adjusting myself...n not doing other stuff....u noe...Haha...but it's really weird to see a dog ard....hmm....anyway it's really a cute doggie though~~ Hee....
Today's dismissal at 10.15am!! Yippee~~ N so my class went to pay classfund at the bookshop (I helped to collect the money~hee...used to be a treasurer mah!! Haa...) Den after tat...we went to make the lanterns, yup...had a fun time w/ them though!!! After tat, I took Bus 72 w/ Jiaying to Tampines cos she's goin TM or was it Century Sq.?
Really glad to have such nice classmates ard....=)
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, January 14, 2004