Friday, January 09, 2004
[[]]
Yeah....today's the last day of my 2nd week of my sch....Friday!!! Yup...as usual...I had lectures for the whole day...but I oso had a CT (Civis Tutor) period where we got to interect w/ the rest of my class ppl n even got to see my CT....she's Mdm Koh...n she'll be my chemistry tutor oso~~ She seems quite nice ah...Hee...
Well...we got to intro ourselves n blah blah blah la... hmm, seems tat my class only got a few pathetic boys again *Haiz* Eh... me trying to blend in n be friendly w/ my classmates but dun really seem to work...aiyz...they got their own clicks...but this will take some time la...yup...
Anyway...I was told to join some lantern making competition as a class....*sheesh* Miss Koh made us join by selecting one representative of each sch...so I kena oso lo...No one from TMS same sch w/ me~ N I'm the only repeat there~ *Sian*
Well....hope I can get better w/ my classmates though...
After sch, I went to the library...saw Suff n Aishah...n supposed to watch movie w/ them later on...but cancelled it cos I no money -blehz- Hmm...will watch on Monday den...before that, I was at the canteen eating w/ Syedah...yup...she's the friendly gal I met on my first day of sch....(hee...forget to mention her name) She's quite nice...oh...btw she said she left sch halfway but she came back la.. repeating...yeah..nice to noe her~~
Well, so later on while waiting for Suff n Aishah in the library...met w/ some of my ex-classmates...Yingxian, Clarice n Huishan to discussed wat present to buy for Cyndi....haa they oso got no idea wat to buy... aiyz...but we'll be sharing though~
Hmm... Went to take my yearbook...finally~~ N den I went back w/ Aishah....along the way on 81....I saw my primary sch mate Kuan Siong....yup...so Qiao....haa....but kinda relunctant to see him..cos dun really feel like entertaining him...keke...*lazy* Well, anyway we chatted for quite some time...n realised he oso kena retained *sigh*.... on the same boat....think we tok quite loudly on the bus too...duno la...used to b a lame guy....but now ok la....haha~~It's nice to see him though.... Hmm... oso found out that criteria in MJC to promote is quite hard 2....*blehz* Cos if I were there w/ my results...I may be kicked out ya noe~~ haa...
Ok....so me n Aishah went to eat KFC b4 we went to walk ard TM n Century Sq....looked for Cyndi's prez at the same time....saw a cushion flower..mayb will b buying~ see how...
Oh ya....I met Kelvin at Century Sq....w/ Bendini...we had some chats b4 continuing my search again....hee...really glad to see them~~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, January 09, 2004