Friday, February 27, 2004
[[]]
Sleepy head~~~ *yawnz* (Wondered if I have slept too much these days?!?) It's 12.45am~
Oh well...
in less than 20 hours' time... my one-year younger juniors (my present classmates n etc) will be taking their 'O' Levels results!!! Wat a moment~ *excited* Come to think of that, I was just like them 1 year ago too....time really pass so FAST!!
Hmm... I'm beginning to recall my good old days again...*phew* Suddenly realised I've really gone thru' a lot of ^shit^ for the past one year sia~
-
In JI w/ only Ah gal
for 1st 3 months (How many times mus I tell u it's not the terrorist group? We only make bombs wat!? *lol*)
-
Took our results for goodness sake....mine Sucked....Muahahaha~ ( oK, my humanities in fact!)
- Had a hard time choosing a sch....but next thing I knew---
Posted to SRJC...joined dance!!! (this choice sux i noe...but cant regret liao..too bad~)
- Struggled like mad in the SRjc...but got retained......*haiz*
God ISNT Fair!!!! (I cant really blame anybody...ya...myself mayb~)
-
Went to work for like the
VERY FIRST time of my life....(excluding helping my Aunt tat time)
-
Did a lot of other shit during the DEC holidays... but I had a lot of fun indeed....miss all my friends~~~~ *sobz~*
Yup....dReAmInG every N_O_W and then oso....haha....
K....enuff of all RaaBBisSh (haha.....mr eng!)....
All the best for ur results ppl, I noe U all can do it!!! =D
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, February 27, 2004