Saturday, March 06, 2004
[[]]
Hey~~ Today was a "short" day for me....cos I went out of sch at 10 plus.....haha...but I went back to sch to collect my results n for dance!!!
Yeah...I left sch early n went to play pool with my classmates at Paradigm!!! Haha....yup...very cheap n fun la...(shared a table w/ Louise) but somehow the game is ruined by her cos she duno how to play...*blehz* But den, she managed to catch up n even won me a game!! Yup...I won one round b4 tat n I did her oso....haha~
Ok...so after playing abt 1 hour of pool....we decided to go Bugis....cos still got a bit of time...den we went to eat at the food court there...hmm...duno wat I can eat...but I ordered mixed rice la...
After which...I went back to sch....k I was late! Upon reaching sch, I saw lotsa ppl at the hall but I dun dare to go in (partly cos of my face)....hee...but I went to check out the venue where the results would be distributed later....den I got caught by the "Fishball" (Mr Tan)...asked me wat I was doin at the concourse...Oh I felt damned upon seeing him...but I decided to make use of the situation....told him I had Chicken Pox and den was called by teacher to collect the results...haha~ Lucky he nv "kb" after hearing me out... *blehz* Well...so I proceed straight to the classroom...my ex-classmates havent reach yet n so I went to stone at the toilet... its my fave place to stone k...ah really sian *YawnZ*
Yeah....after a long time...they'r finally done at the hall! My frens slowly proceeded to the room...den Mr Hui started with the usual speech b4 he gave out our results...Oh guess wat? I got an A1 for my Chinese!!! Hmm...tats the supposed result I deserve...so I dun really feel particularly happy or anything... Ok.... jus glad I made it!!! =pPp
Hmm...after tat...I got dance....till ard 8 plus....Yeah....been slacking ard at first...looking at my dance mates grooving to "I'm Good"...a soundtrack from Honey....its damn nice n "seh" man!!! But I suddenly felt like moving ard after tat cos I dun wana feel like a blockhead sitting down there~ K....but soon I began to feel itchy again...Arg~
Oh ya....den a guy called Jonathon came in for audition for the musical....yup....he's kinda funny when dancing though...(k, I noe I used to be like tat too...haha)....Hmm...anyway think he cant make it~ haha....duno la....
Anyway...on my way home on Bus 81 to transfer to 72...I saw Chi Hang....wat a surprise....yup...manage to catch up some stuff w/ him....n his complexion seem to be better liao wor...haha....a pleasant surprise indeed....Yeah~~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Saturday, March 06, 2004