Thursday, March 04, 2004
[[I'm back to School!]]
Finally went back to sch today....Yup....still looking Hideous I noe....haha~ Tok to a few ppl b4 assembly....Hmm, today a lot of ppl nv come to sch....well of cos la.... the J1s already got their results....n some wana go poly etc...Haiz...really sad to see more n more ppl leaving!~ But our class still ok ah....heard tat some of them staying in Srjc...Peipei even put SR as her one n only choice!?! Haa...
Anyway...went to listen to Principle's talk on the change of criteria to University admission during lunch break...in the end nv had the chance to eat...arg...damn hungry...been surviving on bread n bicuits the whole day! But I went for lessons (Chem pract) anyway...we used guava juice for titration!? Haa....
Yup...my class had P.E in the morning (I nv attend...jus sat at the side to watch only =P)...hmm...they played kick ball with 1S22 gals....its really an exciting n thrilling one! Yeah...towards the end of the game...we cont to score....damn funny the whole thingy....n guess wat? We manage to score 21 to 9!!!! Victory~ Was losing in the first place leh....yipee~!!!
Went home after waiting 30 min for CLA teacher to cum....but din turn up in the end...watse me time!!! So, I went home in the mao2 mao yu3~
Yeah...tmr's taking my "AO" Chinese results.....hope I can get distinction!!! *praying hard*
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, March 04, 2004