Wednesday, March 03, 2004
[[]]
Went to MOE at Buona Vista today w/ Mum, Dad, Russell n Remus~ Yup...to register poly courses...I'm still indecisive actually!!! Haiz...
Hmm....we reached there at abt 4.15pm....N noe wat? The stupid security denied us of entering unless we fill in some forms...but we oso realised tat the registration thingy had already closed!?! Wat the...we came all the way to hear the place closing? Actually I tot it closes at 6pm cos the website wrote tat!! Arg...but somehow after some complications..."heng" we manage to get in to register.....hee~ *phew*
Yup...so after which we went home on some Bus 196 to Bedok....we ate at the hawker center there b4 gg home....Wah finally got to eat smthing from outside....n these days, I've been surviving on pork, pork n more pork...or "chai sim" w/ porridge...or beehoon w/ pork.....pork porridge...oh man~ Eh...but I still hafta restrict myself fromm eating some food too la...*haiz* Think I must have turn skinnier again.... *sigh again*
Hmm...upon reaching home...Willy called to "wei4 wen4" me again...yup...but anyway I'll be gg back to sch tmr...finally!! (ya...with my hideous face!) Ya....den I tok to Louise on the phone for awhile b4 I went online to send her some songs~ Den I went to clean up myself....after which....SLEEP!!! Haa...
Oh ya...tat stupid mad woman "kb" again in the wee hours...this time 3.30am!!! Wah...really sickening lo....after tat I cant sleep....kept tossing n turning...damn hot oso...but I manage to sleep after tat....sure must have panda eyes the next morning!!! *arg* She's MAD totally~
WEll...hopefully I can still stay sane after staying with the mad one~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, March 03, 2004