Friday, May 21, 2004
[[I'm really going to leave SRJC!!!]]
Well....feeling much better now...cos I've settled my mind on going poly...been quite pessimistic over the last few days though... at least now, I'm not stressed on the idea of staying or not already....so now I must get myself ready for the next phase of life!!! Yeah...gambade!!!
Anyway....on Tuesday...I managed to msg Mdm Koh...muy chem teacher abt me leaving...n oso my dance president....felt better after tat...duno y...but of cos I felt sad to go too!!!Hee...n I oso called Qian Jin to ask her abt life in poly...she's quite optimistic...so I'm relieved to have called her....well, hopefully it turns out that way/...
And so the next day- WeDnesday>>> I told my CT....Miss Goh tat I'm leaving...yup...had to fill in some forms la...hmm....had dance later on...but was quite slack though...anyway I'm still coming back for the musical trainings...yup....hope my frens can come support me la!!!
ThurSday>>> had been quite a peaceful day....except in my house la....today managed to listen to some gossips from Simon...that lamer ah...n even heard abt his love life...haiz...
Wondering if LOVE is really that great???
Today...Mdm Koh announced to the class that I'm leaving liao...brought upon some commotion cos I only tell those hu are close to me....dun like the feeling of ppl asking me y....but quite glad to hear tat they are sad to hear me leave...I think I'm crazy to say that...haha~
Well...anywayz....hopefully I can still remain in contact with my frens in SRjc...I've had really memorable experiences there...well...I'm sure gonna miss my frens n teachers~~~*sobz*
Counting down before I leave SR>>> 7 days!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, May 21, 2004