Thursday, May 06, 2004
[[]]
*Wheee~~~* Yesterday had musical practice....the FIRE dance!!! Wah...had a hard time learning...cos most of the steps we learnt are w/o timing n so we hafta depend on the music...using our own ears!!!
Well...saw some people practising for the cheerleading on Friday....I'm feeling quite jealous n sad ah....ya...din take part this year...(this may be my last year in SRjc...sad) *Blehx* Even if I did....I duno anyone in my new house....will feel inferior u noe...so tot of joining back Aquilla since many ppl are from dance there...but I dun think it's possible~ Haiz....so sad...
Anyway its soon time for me to go poly liao....ya so sad la....but cant help it rite....YS....how many times must u tell urself not to bond with the school liao? U'll regret....but if I didnt....wouldnt I feel worse? *sigh* I surely will miss my frens alot....if I really go.....But am I willing to do that? I duno.....I haven made up my mind...Shitty~
Yeah....changing subject....think these few days hoh....I'm really slack man...din do any homework....can u believe it? Haa....naughty naughty....but hoh...everytime I reached home...I'll watch TV like American Idol, Ready Steady Pon Pee Pee etc.....eat....den sleep.....wat a piG!!!! Arg....I cant do this anymore!!! Yes TYS...time for u to wake up liao!!!! Ahahahah.........
And yup....went to TPJC's concert on last Sunday....its a rather nice one at Esplanade....went with Ah Gal n her bro....plus Xueyu....saw a lot of frens there.....including Sean!!! Yup...I enjoyed myself that day though there's some complications abt the ticket thingy~~~
Yeah....my musical's coming...hope my frewns will come support support oso!!! Ok....tats all....
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, May 06, 2004