Sunday, October 31, 2004
[[Being Single...]]
HapPy HaLLoWeEn to everybody!!!
Well, here's a quote that I came across on someone's blog...kinda interesting:
It's tough to stay single in this world where everybody expects you to be with somebody. But staying single is not about having no choice, rather it's an opportunity to make intelligent choice.
Personally, I quite agree with tat and felt tat being single actually rocks. I jus think tat MOST men in the world SUX...sorry to say that, they are exceptionals I noe. But having seen my mum n dad arguing these few days n over previous incidents made me think that MOST guys are jerks...they like to shrink reponsibilities, like to accuse, scold vulgarities, not committed, lazy etc...wat else can I say...*haiz* Perhaps it's also becos I haven't found the Mr. Right in my life yet...mayb till den, I would have changed my thinking...However rite now, I'll still be thinking guys are just nothing but trouble...=p
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, October 31, 2004