Sunday, October 10, 2004
[[Happy: Exams over n holidays' here!!!]]
Yeah....the scary exams are finally over...but I have a baddy feeling for my HAP paper especially...aiyz...I duno how to face my results....Well anyway, the holidays are here...its so fast! Hmm...think I'll miss school!
Funny hoh...guess I must really play hard this holidays...so long nv had a REAL holiday. But before I can enjoy myself....think I'm going to work like mad....den earn enuff money n do lotsa things like shopping, Kbox, travelling (going Genting with frens), chill out with dear frens (Miss everyone like mad)....n more!!!
Changing subject...eh think I really went thru a lot this year alone...gone thru 3 orientations in just a year... muahaha~~Yup....I finally persuaded myself to get out of JC n get into TP....perhaps its a better place for me...decided my future after a really long n mind-bursting period...hope I nv make a wrong choice...(my course quite demanding lo...aiyz) Have to perservere woman!!!
Hmm...watching The Attic Cat now...a really nice Jap serial....whohoo...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, October 10, 2004