Thursday, October 21, 2004
[[Malaysia...Here I come!!!]]
Day 1 (Melaka)
Upon reaching the Coach Terminal on my Bro's car...Saw Jeck n Huilin...but I realised someone is still not there...Tridansh!!! That stupid guy...pang seh us last minute..Aiyz....Anyway Jeck's family and Uncle's family went too...so it's not too bad ah...imagine only the three of us stuck together for 5 days?! Haha....yup...Boarded an old and riggety bus...seemed as though it would break down anytime...but then it din ah!? Well, after abt a few hours time, we reached a food center n took a break there...ate some roti prata...den we'r on our way to Melaka liao~
Yup...slept on the way to Melaka....sat w/ Huilin...tok with her....blahZ...and then *poof*...the next thing I noe, we'r reaching the bus terminal in Melaka at ard early noon...ate Chicken Rice Balls...not tat nice ah....and den we took a taxi over to Century Mahkota Hotel....and jus nice Jeck's family oso reached on their car (got to noe Shroomy-Jeck's brother)....Ok...and so we checked in and stuff like tat. We had a great view facing the sea...eh actually a man-made mangrove swamp leading to the sea....Hmm...shared the apartment hotel with Jeck n Huilin plus Jeck's parents n his younger Bro. Guess wat we did after tat? WE ZzzzZ.....ya sleep...of all things man. Well, Huilin slept the longest...cos she cont to sleep after I tried to wake her up....but anyway she woke up at ard late afternoon and we went to the nearby shopping centre to makan....ate Shaky's Pizza...very cheap n quite nice ah....and yup afterwhich we walked ard the shopping centre...den we went back hotel to watch TV n played Monopoly...Jeck's cousin-Yiwei oso came over to watch us play....Wah we played till abt 2am in the morning...still not yet finished...shall cont tmr....Nitex n Sweet dreams~
Day 2 (Melaka. Rain early afternoon)
*Yawnz* Woke up early in the morning...ok...ard 9 plus....Yup...Jeck had already woken up cos the birds...tat pig...realised he's such a racist against Chinese when he himself is one sia...kept criticising and blaming Chinese as the ones killing animals eg rhinoz for their horns, elephants for their tasks...just another shallow person...*haiz* Well...after awhile...we started to argue...waste my effort though...cos he's damn racist...But anyway Yiwei came n we started playing poker cards....Huilin still sleeping...sian...she really can sleep man!!! Haha...yup...its ard noon when she finally woke up and den we went to makan at the foodcourt at shopping centre...I ate Yee-Mee claypot...forced myself to eat the yucky food...aiyz finally realised wat is "shen zai fu zhong bu zhi fu" *haiz* Miss the food in S'pore sia...Well, afterwhich me and Huilin went to buy some local products from 'San Shu Gong' ...den we went back to the hotel and continued with our Monopoly game from last nite's....Ok...I was in the lead from yest...cos ppl kept landing on my train stations....*grinz* but slowly Jeck caught up cos he got most of the properties...Huilin was very 'Swey' indeed cos she bought so many houses for the green portion yet we seldom land...but she soon went bankrupt n sold her properties to Jeck...where from then Jeck earned alot...Damn...and so he won in the end ah!!! *Blehz* Haa...it's quite a relief to finish the game sia....*phew*
Afterwhich, we went to makan at Kenny Rogers...it was like food from the heaven compared to the lunch in the foodcourt!!! Yup...the muffins were great too..and so we bought a dozen back!!! Haha...den we decided to go to the nite market. Hmm..we had quite a hard time locating the place...even asked some passers-by....but somehow we still duno where...Haa...but finally this trishaw rider approached us n offered to bring us there...n so we paid 10 riggit for one trishaw....I took one with Huilin...Jeck by himeslf...Haha first time on a trishaw...really very fun!!! Well...took quite some time to reach the nite market itself...but upon reaching realised there wasn't much there...but I bought some badges n essential oils....Huilin oso bought badges....she's Emily Strange freak indeed...cos she bought alot of them!! Yeah...so happy...and aftertat we decided to walk back form the nite market to our hotels. Well, it's been a great day...gonna go Genting tmr...better have an early nite!!!
Day 3 (Melaka, KL, Genting)
Woke up quite early today cos we going to Genting!!! Yeah...packed our stuff...n we'r ready to go!!! Jeck's uncle helped us to buy bus tickets to the Coach Terminal in Melaka where we first came and den from there, we'll be taking another coach to Genting via KL...quite complicated hoh!!! Well, we had abt one hour at the Coach Terminal before the bus goes off...and so me n Huilin went to eat at A&W...the curly fries n waffle ice cream...Yup. After eating...we went back to the waiting area...Saw a coach called "Triton"...n we started cursing Tridansh again..haha...Anyway boarded the bus n soon we'r on our way to KL Coach Terminal...there we had another 1 hour plus to spare...its quite a noisy n dusty place I can say...cos upon reaching there... found it really smoky man...me n Huilin started wondering ard the place after we settled our bags down...went like 3 times ard but still got time...I bought some gum...Huilin bought badges of Emily again..haha~ Tired... I went to take a rest...but I was pissed off my seat after a couple sat down beside me...its damn squeezy k!!! Well, luckily its soon time for us to board the bus to Genting!! Thank god...dislike the place man...n after abt 2 hrs time of curving and swurving...we reached the bottom of the Cable Car station...started raining though...Well, we took some to get up to Genting and check in the hotel...it was quite misty when we got up though...hopefully it wont be like tat tmr, Cos I wana play the themepark!!!
Ok...after settling down...went to Coffee Bean to eat some stuff...and den we went Arcade...danced DDR + Para para...attracted alot of attention though *blush* Oh ya we oso went bowling!!! Yup...have a fun time there...so long nv play le...but somehow I can still play quite well eh =P...ate Burger King at nite...Well back at the hotel, Huilin n I had a pillow fight with stupid Jeck...cos he's such a racist...Haha...Zzzz~
Day 4 (Genting)
Arg...got a shock from stupid Jeck while brushing my teeth...he simply likes to sneak up ppl's back...though he dun really mean it...but I was shocked by him!!! Aiyz...Huilin slept like a pig again...but at least not as bad as the first day...cos she cont sleeping after I tried to wake her up...Haa. Went to eat Breakfast buffet at Genting Hotel...think I really ate a lot!!! !'m a Pig sia...but den Jeck ate the least though...Hmm, we had some heated conversations on racism again...n obviously its Jeck's fault. Oh ya...upon eating sausages...it reminded us of wat Miss Quah told us abt sausages or meats treated with sodium nitrite...cancer-causing!!! ==> Sodium nitrite+ proteins in meat+ HCL (in our stomach) = Carcinogens...somethings cancerous ah!!! So better eat less...if consumed, drinks lotsa orange juice to neutralise the effects!!!
Anyway after eating, we went to the Arcade to play cos the weather is still bad from the mist...sad!!! But afterawhile, when the weather was bettter, we went for the outdoor themepark...played Cyclone, Corkscrew n Spaceshot only....quite sad ah cos after a few rides...it started to rain...*Haiz* But den me n Huilin were the luckiest ones cos we took more rides than the rest....took 2 rides of Spaceshot...it was the bewst ride cos it got rather misty when we got up...very Shuang!!! Poor Kenneth (Jeck's cousin) only took one ride....And so we took the cable car back to the hotel building...got stuck with Jeck on the cable car...lame~ Anyway we went to play bowling...n after one game we went back the themepark cos it stopped raining...but den we were rather disappointed in the end cos it rained again...so cant play anything~ Aiyz...sad case man...n so we went to play Arcade ah...I kept playing The Ribbit Froggie n Flintstones Memory Game. Den Jeck n the rest played shooting games like House of the Dead n oso Crazy Taxi!!! After tat, went to eat Kenny Rogers again...Yummy....n this time we oso bought alot of muffins!!! 18 of them!!! Haha...Den we went back the hotel to bathe and watched <<13>>!!! A rather nice show....whee~ Soon its time to sleep!!!
Day 5 (Genting, KL, Melaka, Yong Peng, S'pore)
Hello!!! This is the last day of the trip!!! Ah...so fast and we are going home today~ Sad but true. Anyway....woke up at ard 9 like tat...was amazed by the great weather outside...very clear n sunny!? It's a damn nice view from my room!!! Yup...went to brush my teeth n got another shock from Jeck....Arg~ Splashed water on him...stupid guy...well, after tat, I packed my stuff...(actually I packed most of my things last nite le) Woke Huilin up...n its her turn to washup...hehe...WELL, when everyone had finished washing up n stuff, we went to Coffee Bean to have breskfast...yummy!!! And den we went to play Arcade again...changed our tickets to stuff...I actually changed 2 Snowmen (soft toys) - gave one to Jeck's cousin Mei Hui, a dart game for Remus...n an eraser!? Haha...Happy~~~
Anywayz, we went back to the hotel to take our stuff and to check out...nearly left my blue jecket there sia....lucky Jeck's uncle found it!!! *oppz* After tat, we went to makan at this noodle restaurant...ordered Wanton Mee...quite nice ah!!! Yum yum. And den, we brought our stuff to the cable station but there's still plenty of time before we have to reach the Coach terminal below and so we went to play the Arcade again... (Haa...duno how many times we walked past the Casino le...to the Arcade, to themepark, back to hotel etc, seems like the Casino's a place that we must walk past de) Orite, time passed very fast indeed, it was soon time for us to make our ways down Genting...*Sob sob* It was getting misty again...n started to rain heavily, mayb its was they call "Qing tian be li"....and there's even thunder...Whohoo...Scary. And so, the next thing I noe, we boarded the coach to bring us back to S'pore...Home SweeEt Home!!! Sad but me n Huilin sat really far from the rest n Jeck. So, had some hearty conversations with Huilin on the bus......found tat she oso had an idiotic Ah Mah...n lots more...Hmm, got to noe her better le~happy!!! Though she's still considered as a weird + unique gal to me...keke....
Yup, there's pit-stops along the way back ah...bought some local food stuff again..and I got a pack of "Ma Ti Su" FREE!!! Haha...all thanks to Huilin!!! ....It's a long story: Cos I tot I din have enuff money to pay for my stuff n so I went back to the bus to take....in the end found $$$ in my poackets...hehe...and by the time I went back the shop, Yiwei had already paid for me...Gee~ Funny thing is tat Huilin forgotten all abt my tat "Ma Ti Su" hanging on her hands n she only paid for her own stuff....*LOLz* she 'stole' something from the shop...*oppz* Orite...I noe she dun mean it de...Anywayz, it was getting dark and after a long long time on the road, finally reached Yong Peng where we ate our dinner...Yuppy...and den it was another long long journey back...*Yawnz* It started raining too...I slept like as pig....Huilin damn ke ai cos she can still continue to read when its damn dark!!! Pei Fu (x2) She even took out her HP for source of light..haha...She ah!!! Well, we managed to reach S'pore safely, had a funny incident at the customs though cos I "gan gan" showed the pack of chewing gum in my pouch after being "Beeped" by the machine...that police man oso said nothing...haha~ And so, we are finally back in S'pore...kinda miss my home n suddenly everything seemed familiar to me once again!!! Happy!!! Well, me n Huilin took a taxi home together...stupid taxi uncle tot we were aunties...asked us if we got win anything up in Genting?!!! Aiyz...he even commented tat we dun seem to be frens after Huilin got off first!? Weird...anywayz...glad to be home again!!! Gonna pig at home....*Blehz*
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, October 21, 2004