Saturday, November 27, 2004
[[Happening week!!!]]
Wah...this week I almost go out everyday sia!!! Quite
HapPeNinG for me!!! Firstly on
Monday...went to do free labour of distributing the flyers at Chinatown with Bro n Sis...after which went Orchard to do some shopping~
Den
Tue>> I went out with Sis to Orchard again to find her Grad Nite stuff...Tired n shagged after all the walking...n so began to shop for our own stuff...haha...
Well, on
Wed at least I did stay at home in the afternoon to help Sis with her make-up n stuff for her impt day=Grad nite and I oso helped Jasmine with part of her make-up which den I went to playcenter to collect my pay ard evening!!! So exciting...cos I've been slogging for the past 2 weeks...den I accumulated my pay till this week den collect...sure alot one...hehe...tats y I wana collect 2 weeks lata....like tat den alot mah...
so happy!!!
Taken abt
200 plus...not including the party money leh...like tat add up sure more than 400 plus de...
WOW~ $$$...Jealous rite?! ...But afterall those money is not earned tat easily...cos I've went thru quite a lot of shit altogether, so its still worth it~ Aiyo...heard I got quite a lot of complains n funny things kept happening...den some are quite misfortunate too...SAd~ So, I can say that my job is quite a challenging one...orite I shall improve myself man...or else things will get worse k
...=P
Anyway, I learnt to be more
independent with the job cos I have more responsibility/ commitment...Tis holidays sure gave me alot of insights~
Yup, den on
Thur rite...Went out with Sis...but this time...we went to
distribute flyers together @ Ubi...den its quite 'Wulu' there lo...after lunch time den "no business" liao...Haiz...very tiring sia...And den after an hour like tat, this Chong Korkor picked us up n brought us to the HDB blocks to put in the letter box...n it started raining damn heavily...Sian lo...anyway we din manage to finish the flyers...but we decided to keep them...din let the person in charge noe of cos... we'r kinda bad rite...but at least we din throw the rest of the flyers away...Arg...blame the stupid rain...n stupid location...Well, we were getting late for my hair appointment too!!!
Yeah...went to perm my hair @ Cineleisure...took abt 4 hrs there...poor Sis hafta sit there whole day n wait for me~
=P Hmm...think the effect...duno leh...not wat I relli wanted...but I spent alot on it leh!??
Oh yeah...went to work on
Fri...kena suan by Ah gal...Aiyz...ny hair really tat bad meh?! Sian...think I look like Aunty now!? How...so sad...I dun wan~ Arg...den ard 9pm like dat when I'm officially off from work n gg home...sickening Jeremy n Khairul ganged up n blocked my way...preventing me from gg home...so idiotic...even kept my bag...SiAn~ Aunt Irene n Stacy commented on my hair... ok... on my way to take Bus 15...saw packs of Ah Bin Ge-s @ interchange...tink they jus came back from Tekong one *droolz* But all look same to me de...keke...
Hmm, slacked the whole day at home on
Sat...*yawnz*
Just Xuan blabbering @
Saturday, November 27, 2004