
*[[____ My photo albums ((: `-//*
[ *album 1 ]
[ *album 2 (dance) ]
[ *album 3]
Assume its 12th Nov, Friday ok~ It's a rather happening day for me!!! First thing in the late morning, I went to meet Louise at Orchard...but before tat had a little commotion at the Tamp MRT station cos I wana make refunds for my bus fares...havent been tapping my Ez-link card...tats Y?! =P Anywayz, it took me much trouble to settle the refund thingy... and so I was kinda late to meet my dearie Louise...So long nv see her le...and jus found out she's spotting a new funky hairstyle...CooL seh!! Miss the times back den~
So, I took the Mrt n reached Orchard...walked over to FAr East PlaZa to meet Louise...found out tat she's actually with her classmates...Hmm, got to know some new friends...tats great rite...Anyway...we ate at LEvEL OnE...@ this Ramen shop...where Louise's fren is working...I had Teriyaki Don...quite nice ah...den we had some chatting session in there...tok cork sing song play mahjong~ HaHa~ And den...we walked over to Taka...but it was starting to drizzle a bit...and so we used the underpass...along the way, I was intro to the guys la...b4 tat noe Samantha n Doreen...den noe Robson, Alex, Jeffrey n this lame guy- James...haha...They look quite nice to me...but duno eh...Anyway me and Louise parted our ways at Taka...and we continued to walk over to Cineleisure...where we took some Neoprints and sang @ KBox....Wah...Had a great time!!Haha...and soon its time for us to part too... *Sad*
Along the way, we were approached by this gal selling donation tix...she was like turned-off upon our rejection...Idiot~ But I noe this kinda things cant be trusted de...surely there's some $$$ involved for her "volunteering"!!! I'm NOT stupid ok...haha...and so I walked over from Somerset to Plaza Singapura to meet Daddi... Yup...there's a Teens Model contest...Cool~ But we waited damn long for the show to start...saw some stars from Mediacorp...such as Vincent Ng, Felicia Chin, Huang Hui, Qi Yu Wu, Le Yao etc....Ya...den there's this bunch of irritating AunTieS...kept pushin ard...n one of them like so yaya...quite tai-tai de...can see she's rather materialistic one...think next time her daughter oso 'you yang xue yang' one~ *Sheesh* Hmm, I can say its quite a spectacular show and a rather grand one...cos they even set up seats and buffet for VIPs...Cool~ Anyway we din stand thru out the show...cos we went makan @ Pastamania...yup...den we went to walk ard PS...
WELL, here comes the eXciTinG part!!! Cos halfway we saw the show had jus ended, den ppl started chionging to the stars to take pic n get autographs....tats when I suddenly got excited over Qi Yu Wu...n grabbed Daddi n dragged her down to take pic w/ him *LOLz* He's simply too ShuAiZ n cute to be missed...Anyway upon reaching the first floor...I was kinda disappointed cos he was nowhere to be found...den hoh...I saw him n 3 other gals sitting in Delifrance having some serious tok...and so me and Dadi was like hesitatant to go in to initiate the pic taking...*haiz* I mean it would be damn PaiSeH rite?!! Den we were like bian taix pacing here n there outside the shop...haha...but "Huang tian bu fu ku xin ren", he suddenly got up with his asst...some other gals were oso waiting n getting ready to ChioNg towards him~ Wah... and Ta-dah~ WE Took a Nice Pic with him!!! ASked his asst to take for us de...she's quite a nice lady...hehe....Damn cool man...I'm so in cloud 9~ Keke...
And den...after tat, we started to walk ard PS again...went over to Sam+Kevin to see see...and we saw Rina working....so Qiao~ Haha...had some conversation w/ her...gosh...hmm, den I bought a shirt frm there too! Oh shit...I'm spending a lot today!!!
Haha...and soon its Home Sweet Home..its a memorable day for ME!!! Well, along the way to TAmp interchange...saw Von n her fren...they jus came back from net-meeting...heard it was quite a disaster...keke....oh man reminds me of the "good" old days too...HaHA~ Yup...n when I was gettin up the bus, saw Seowli n her frens too!! Waved at them...Haha...saw so many ppl today....*Grinz*...
Very Happy today~ Very Happy today~ Very Happy today~ Very Happy today~