Tuesday, December 14, 2004
[[]]
Hey...been playing, going out last week!!! (though school had reopened =p) Yup, but den today we formally started our lessons proper....had CSAS presentation in the morning on: Preparation for an Oral Presentation....was a rather smooth one...except I was kinda stumbling once in a while... Hee...And surprise... I wasn't late today....haha...been late over past week...SHIT!!! (Yest was really late for work...gotten a big "late" beside my name....sian~ Raining...)
Anyway...had HPI lab today...which we did on blood physiology...was quite an interesting session... learnt how to prepare blood on micro-slides....had a chance to see wats in horse blood...something damn funny happened in the lab today....cos I was such a blunder when my fren asked WHO IS "Si Han" (tis guy from other class)....den blur me duno wat happened n replied: "It's an informal (chinese) letter writing"....Opps...and tat poor guy is jus beside my work bench...haha...was such a fool...Pearlyn kept luffin....agh....
Aftertat, Ruobin, Fel, Pearl, Huilin n I went to eat at Swensens...Before going in, saw an Ah PEk...got hole in his throat, EEk!!! So scary n gross....arg...lucky still can eat ah....had Apple crumble n fries....was damn full....haa~ Well, so the whole lot of us spent our time eating n chatting....Yeah...den went ard TM...cos Fel wana buy earrings...in the end I oso bought a bracelet for myself~ Hehe....cos most of the things 3 for $10!!!!
YES, den the 3 of us went back to sch for Water Tech lect....damn sad lo...cos most of the ppl going home....n we still going back for lessons...Well, saw the cute guy again...n he's sitting behind Fel....=)
Just Xuan blabbering @
Tuesday, December 14, 2004