Saturday, December 04, 2004
[[Special??!]]
Well well...yest's a rather special day....WhY? Erm...went out with this big bear cum piggy = Raymond....Yup....our 1st time meeting each other...k...perhaps I'm being too bored n silly...Anyway it was quite a nice weather...n its jus nice for us to meet...Haha...
Bo liao~
Met him @ Tamp MRT....Well, noe wat?! I got quite a shock when he told me tat he din bring money out cos he spent quite a lot during his trip in M'sia!!! Tats y he kept telling me to bring $50...idiot..trying to leech on me rite?! Anyway...he still had some M'sia money left n so he went to change...dumb...n den we had lunch...haa....he paid...but subsequently I paid for most of the things later...Arg...he said he will return me the money~ HE BETTER Do SO!!!
piG~
Yup...after lunch...we took a bus to Marine Parade on Bus 15...yeah...decided to go play pool first cos the weather damn hot! Hmm...managed to pick up some pool skills from him...think I still suck a lot....can say he's quite a good teacher...patient ah...but den he's still very Qian Bian...trying to cheat my money?! Aiyz...its my luck man...
Hmm...after tat...we walked over to EAst Coast...rented skates...felt quite stupid with him cos he duno how to skate properly...blehZ....and so we spent quite some time @ the Beginner's Corner to warm up ah...saw quite a lot of Pros there doing stunts...wah so Xian Mu....*blink* Well, den we went to the "main road" to skate...Yeah....anyway I was kinda clumsy la...kept falling down abt 8 times altogether cos I trying to skate faster....aiyz so bad...but at least I'm still better than him in my skills *lol*
Well...he's a pretty nice chap la...helped me to tighten my skates...mayb he's trying to 'chi tou fu' Arh...idiot~ Aiya...but my legs damn pain n tired after tat....even developed a blister on my left leg man!!! Painful!!! Think my 2 legs gonna burst after tat... =~
Wah...bear is super slow in skating...den we took a rest at the jetty n enjoyed the sea breeze there...
ShuangZ!!! Haha... But somehow I wished it was a much more ShuaiZ n cuter guy with me rite now...like Qi Yu Wu?!!! Haha.... ok...I noe I'm beri mean....
Haha...after tat...we went back to Marine Parade...felt really glad w/o the skates on!!
*phew* Yup...went to have dinner....I paid again...skates oso....he say he wana treat me next week, tats good... he say anything oso can...even Quishingbo (a damn ex Jap restaurant)...wah...my turn to leech back on him...muahaha....
Yeah...soon its time for ur to go home...took Bus 15 again...n he offered to send me home...I insisted a firm "NO"... jus treat him as a big bro (bear)....haha...a nice guy I noe...=D
SwweeT~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Saturday, December 04, 2004