
*[[____ My photo albums ((: `-//*
[ *album 1 ]
[ *album 2 (dance) ]
[ *album 3]
Friday: Well, went to KBox after sch today with Fel n Ruobin....think we got very "high" and we even jumped ard on the sofa....haha...Anyway we sang till the waitress there "shooed" us!! Hee..but we had a great time singing there...
Hmm afterwhich I went to buy some stuff...cos lata meeting HIM to have dinner at Kushing-bo...Really sad case...cos he's going to pay for the dinner and its damn Ex!! (Haha...hu ask him to leech on me the previous time.) Anyway I'm going to buy him X'mas present as a kind of courtesy for the meal..haha...quess I had a rather hard time looking for the prez b4 meeting him...duno wat to buy wat...den manage to get some chocs n this toy bear....bought a box to dump everything inside!!! Hmm...I was late...as usual...its a damn habit!! Anyway we went to Suntec...saw a lot of ppl at kushing-bo already...Scary!! We managed to get 2 pathetic seats after that...I din get to eat much that day.
Well, I actually din eat the whole day jus for this meal...tot I'm saving my stomach space for the buffet...but the reverse happened= I cant eat much...and I really feel like puking...guess the food's too oily or wat...Haiz...den we sat down there n chit chat...sad case...he oso din eat much...cos he finished the whole plate of stuff thats meant to be shared (I kena choked on the pepper of the grilled fish...had cough too...n so I was coughing madly....) Hmm, guess today's not a very good day to meet....
Yes...we took MRT home...I gave him the present jus before I'm alighting....I meant it to happen!! Haa...cos I cant wait to see his shocked n stupid face...I'm truly mean...haha...jaws dropped...eyes wide open! Very funny+cute indeed...keke~ I hope he's not scared off by me =x
Saturday: Went out with Ah Gal....We went to town...and den she bought one denim jacket n this lacey shirt....quite nice....think I tried on quite a few clothes n skirts but in the end I nv buy...cos they outta my budget...Haiz...And so, we walked ard...till abt evening time, n went for our dinner...had the Jap noodles...n I even bought Sushi...hehe... Long time since we go gai gai la....she everytime work de!!! Super rich gal liao...Hmph...I'm jealous...