Sunday, January 30, 2005
[[Belated Birthday celebrations]]
Cool...I celebrated my 2nd belated birthday this week ...funny hoh....this time was with Yuesi, QianJin n Hazi!!! Oso celebrated Yuesi's bday...keke~ Hmm...think I never met Yuesi for almost one year man!!! Lucky tat time still managed to meet up with Hazi n Qianjin for Xmas @ Pizza Hut (TM's)...
But then, I think we are quite a funny grp of frens...cos everytime we go out we'll eat @ Pizza Hut...always!!! Think it somehow became our tradition...Anyway Yuesi's now going crazy over 3 guys...Ronald Susilo, Bonsak, and Jay....Wow...think ANYONE will be amazed at how she goes mad over them...haha...
Well, we had a fun time eating n chatting @ Pizza located at PS...there's a rather weird waiter there though... Hee...Anyway I think most of us din change much...except for looks ba....n we'r still close as ever...though we nv meet for so long~ Hmm....very happy to see that!!! Glad to noe everyone's leading quite a good life...
Yup...and so after our meal, we went to take some neoprints...this is one of them:

(From right) Yuesi, Hazi, Qian Jin and ME!
Well, not forgetting the prezzies I got from them: Got a cute toy bear (oh...not soft toy again =P) from Yuesi, some ling ling long long from Hazi comprising of a pouch, some marshmellows, earrings and a cup....Qianjin gave me a pair of earrings long ago...Thanks frenZ for ur prezzies!!! Luv them!!!
Yeah...I rather enjoyed myself today...hope to see my frens soon...we'r planning to go clubbing next time....keke~
Joke of the Day: Yuesi went to change money for the neoprints...den she told the guy that she wana change....Guess wat? That stupid guy told her to go toilet...WTH?! Hahaha..
Poor Qianjin kena luffed by ur for her mis-pronounciation of Yuesi's idols: Heard Bonsak wrongly...n called him Beensak...and slowly it became Pizza, called Susilo "SuShilo" which later became Sushi too...so Jay Chou become Jay Cheese too...Wahaha....all her fave food oso....
-DOTZ-
My poor ah mah fell down n knocked her bloody head....haiz~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, January 30, 2005