Wednesday, January 12, 2005
[[Happy 19th Birthday to me~]]
HaPPy BirthDay to ME!!!
I'm finally 19....wow...wat have I done man...time passed so fast!!! Arh...I cant accept it...Haha...Anyway today seems like jus any ordinary day to me ba...as usual I wake up early in the morning cos I have to study for my tests...and to face the sad world n reality (that I'm 19?!) Haiz...
Today my Hp kept buzzing from the start of the day....arg so irritating....so many ppl send their birthday wishes to me...but I'm quite happy la... (Erm....though I prefer presents.....I'm jus a greedy pig...no choice!!! ) Haha... Well, I think the huge load of sms I rec n sent today is equivalent to the amt in one whole week!! Damn...n I cant concentrate on studying for my tests....Shit!!
Well, I'm quite on time for sch today...haa...I better keep this habit for the rest of my years...Yeah, and so the day goes on as usual....tutorials....labs...din go for Water Tech lect cos I went celebrating my birthday with my frens....haha...
Yup...so me, June, Brenda, Seowli, Feng Ping n Von....we took Bus 518 to Suntec....ate at Kenny Rogers....it was a rather simple celebration...but lucky Seowli noe the supervisor there and so we had a meal w/ extra stuff for the same price...additional soup n drink!!! Yum...but I still like the Kenny Rogers in M'sia..Blehz...
After tat...we went to chat @ the Bonsai Garden jus outside Suntec...quite romantic ah...haa...I oso opened my present: it was a cute soft toy bear...I like it alot....BUT THEN...something to take note: I've have enuff of soft toys at home....so pls...pls give me something else other than those stuff on my birthday k?!! Hmm....MONEY is the BEST!!! Muahaha....
Ok la...mayb not that...those practical stuff oso can....so hint hint ah: Get me something more useful next time!! =P
U heard it Dadi n gang?
(And for those hu haven gave me anything yet...)
But somehow...I expected a mini celebration by my present classmates....but they only got me a card....(thats quite sweet of them and I had their blessings too...) But then...I expected a much more happening thing...like sing me a birthday song, get me a cake or wat? Haiz...sad ah...they din...so not happening....tats Y I was rather sian ah...I duno...
Somehow....I was glad some of my frens still rem my birthday...n celebrated with me...thanks ah.... My close frens still haven....tats rather sad...waiting for them to come out sometime ba!!! ARG....meanwhile I've got to study for my term tests coming!!! Damn....Hope all the luck's with me.... Think HPI is my jinxed subject...let me pass...let me pass!!!!
By the way... guess wat I saw @ Tamp interchange after the Bdae celebration?! Hoho.... Ah Boo and her BF got caught by me while I was boarding Bus 293...tsk tsk...I was so HENG...BlehZ~ Anyway shall wish them all the best la... And hopefully I find one soon...My greatest birthday wish...haha....
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, January 12, 2005