Saturday, January 01, 2005
[[]]
Happy New Year!!!
Yeah....today's a brand new day of 2005! Cool man...I got to blog on the very first day on a new year!! So glad I'm still alive...Indeed...so many things had happened the past year in 2004...be it good or bad...its all over...and we have to always look forward in life...
Anyway...I worked from 7pm-1am at eXplorerkidz...a rather interesting experience for me cos tats my first time spending my new year countdown at work...call me pathetic or wat... Haha... entertaining kids is my forte now...=P
Well, I had quite a happening day yesterday: I went to sch in the morning...been damn cold this few days...had a whole day's of lectures *Brrrr* Den went home n had nap b4 I went TM's Singtel...wana sign a new HP line...but din in the end..Sian...n So I went for work lo...Damn! Was late again~ Anyway ...gotta know who's Marcus now...a weird guy n lame indeed...
Soon...the footsteps of 2005 drew near...I had to countdown at the playcenter while I had to admire ppl outside having fun...shity!!! Arg...saw some gangsters making a din outside...police even came..had some commotions...very interesting...haha....those pathetic gangsters were brought away...n Yes...the damn hi-five system at the playcenter "exploded" n let out lots of smoke...I was like thinking wat the hell the smelly smoke came from!? Hmm...n I'm jus standing beside the system...can U imagine? Must have breathe in lots of bloody smoke....arg~
After tat...shared taxi w/ Sis+Ah Gal+Marcus...had quite a hard time catching one...idiotic...all the taxi's DEAD?! Hmm...damn sleepy after reaching Punggol...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Saturday, January 01, 2005