Sunday, January 09, 2005
[[]]
Here's my Friday n Saturday!!! Yippee~
Friday: Great stuff for lunch today!!! Tried the pork chop set w/ choc banana bread puddin+vanilla sauce...den shared another chix salad w/ Feng Ping...haha...damn ful after tat....Anyway I went home a while b4 going to Tiong Bahru to watch Meet the Fockers!!! Met Yvonne @ Tamp MRT...she was late! Wah...I got competition liao! Haha..anyway June oso missed her train n jus nice she managed to catch the one where we were on!!! So coincidental~ Haha, yeah n we met Bren+her BF+ Xiaoyu at the MRt station...on our way to Tiong Bahru plaza to watch e movie...
Fockers>>>A highly sex-humored show...some parts I dun really understand...found them sick...but I find the baby parts rather cute...Den the bloody dog kept "self-satisifying" itself throughout the show....rather er-xin lo...even did "it" on the Brynes' cat- Jinxy!!! Oh man....The last part, whereby it showed the video Bryne took using his spy cam was especially funny...was luffing damn hard!!! Haha...
And so...after strolling ard the shopping mall awhile...went over to Redhill...going to Touch Community Center (used to go there for Dance performance last year: began to think of the old times again~ Hmm....) to watch Magic Show!!! Yeah...had a rather eye-opening session...Seow Li oso came after tat...Hee....even saw Fitri at the show...haha...it was a rather pleasant surprise!!!
Well, on the way back w/ Seow Li...saw Fitri...n so we took MRT home together...he showed us some magic on the train...Cool!!! Managed to learn a few tricks from him...eh caught quite some attention...But anyway we had fun learning...I learnt abt some rope tricks: How to transform 3 diff ropes into 3 equal ones... den abt fake suicide...and sliding of knots on the rope!!! Very interesting...Haha...Happy n eventful!
Saturday: Went to sch in the morning to have I-guides meeting...gonna be guides for the sch during Open house!!! Yeah...but turned out to be rather boring at first...the MCs tried to "entertain us with their jokes...but most so sian one...wasted almost the whole morning sitting down there jus to listen to CORK...yesh! Damn SIAN!!! ZZzz....Had some ice-breaking...Den had lunch, (lunch was buffet: the chix wings super nice!!!)
Damn...here's something funny: In the mist of doing
business in the handicap's toilet...den this kuku aunty jus came in suddenly!!! Stupid bloody lock...YES...the aunty n I practically looked at each other for 3 secs...is she
retarded or wat!!! She only reflected like after 3 secs?!!! And yes, she manage to reflex n quickly closed the door only after 3 pathetic secs...wat is she possibly thinking? I wonder...wat can someone do when she's sitting on a toilet bowl...pants down?! I was
stunned...lost of words...speechless!!! Wat happens if tat's a GUY?! ^&#$%@#
KAOZ... Kuku-Head sia...I heard the cleaner aunty apologising profusely to me outside the toilet after that embarrassing moment!!! ARG...tats so oh me god!!! Lucky my shirt's long enuff to cover erm....n I'm cool enuff not to scream (mayb I'm jus too stoned) or else it'll get more attention!!!
SHIT!!!! Well, the actual games started after lunch....played abt 8 of them: Namely 100 seconds no NG, passing the celery with ur legs, hands entanglement, jus to name a few...Yup. Was in the same group as Brenda n Feng Ping...poor June all alone...Anyway, saw quite a few familiar faces today: Teng Hong (TMS), Mervin (TNPS), Crystal (Yumin Pri), Vijay (JI)....hmm but I nv tok to them...duno eh...paiseh wat!! Blehz..And so after the whole thing.....ended ard 7pm!!! Me+June+Bren went to TM's Long John to makan...den we walk ard TM...had some fun time!!!
Yeah...den I went over to Ah Gal's place...had some nice Sakae Sushi....n drank Hooch!!! Cool man...feeling a little sleepy n high now...mus b the influence of alcohol!!! Haha... took 83 to Punggol~ Holy Cow...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, January 09, 2005