Thursday, February 10, 2005
[[]]
CNY day 2!!!Russell + Remus family came to visit us...hee!! After tat, bro fetched us to my Da Jiu's hse at toa payoh area....had lunch over there....the food were nice esp the mushrooms!!! =D Played with my cousin's hamster too...so cute!!! Yeah...den we had "lao hei".... its salmon yu-sheng wor...
Yup...den we went over to Sok Gong's place... Wah...kena pestered by my little cousin: Yanyin over my camera HP for whole day...kaoz....kept asking for it to play...really buay tahan!!! Den I took some pics with little Jaydon...he's damn cute...haha...did gamble Blackjack but lost almost 2 plus sia...sad~
Den at nite...I went over to Louise's place since she stay ard TPY region....KaoZ....den I got lost loh...1st time gg her house wat!!! Blardy.... Hmm..managed to catch up some stuff with her...poor thing...kena suspected for fooling ard at the MRT station by the principal...siao eh?! think she's super notorious in sch for her punkish hair....see la...so kena all the bad stuff when she's actually innocent de.... Haiz...
Yeah...my mum's super lucky...found a Digi cam which I've always been wanting on the taxi! Think she spent abt 11 plus for the fare...n found the FREE cam!! Haha.... HEY....dun think it comes cheap leh....its actually a Sony brand....5.0 megapixels n 3x zoom!!! Cool rite~ Haha....the cam actually belongs to a singh's!!! Wah...so happy...gg to take many many pics man!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, February 10, 2005