The Girl ;

free webpage hit counter

Rong Xuan. Yong Suan.
12th Jan
Capricorn
Tampines North Pri, Temasek Sec, SRJC, Temasek Poly (Biomedical Science)
Contact: ah_girl86@hotmail.com

Speak no Evil ;



Indulges In ;


Eating habits:
Loves fine dining~
Choco-holic. Sushi-taster. Pizza-addict. Mushroom-picker. Yogurt-slurper.
Bubble tea, green tea, cocktails, pure milk.

My LifE:
Study. Eat. Sleep. Play. Money
Blog. Dance. K-Box. Shop. Work. Skate. Cycle. Bowl. Pool. Pub. *Yawnz*
Wishes On ;


MOney n More MoNey
Be less Lazy
Be an Air Stewardess
Have better time management
Go on a holiday esp Thailand to shop!
Learn Swimming
Learn Driving
Sign up for the 3G DIVA course @ Studio WU
Go for Make-up course
A Prince Charming

*[[____ My photo albums ((: `-//*

[ *album 1 ]
[
*album 2 (dance) ]
[
*album 3]

Her Exits;

*My other Blog ] *PUTUS ] *Aloy *Boo ] *Boo2 ] *Cyndi ] *Daddi ] *Edmund ] *Fellie ] *Fellie2 ] *Huilin ] *Hui Ping ] *Jaslyn ] *Junie ] *Jimmy ] *Jessi ] *Jessica ] *Kelvin ] *Louise ] *Mojo Jojo ] *NingZhi ] *Poodle ] *Samuel ] *ShiQin ] *Vanessa ] *Vicky] *Xiao Li ] *Xiao Pei-Er ] *Yayin ] *Yuesi ] *Yuesi2 ] *Chao Ta boy ] *Xia Xue ] *JJ ] *Shopofstuffs ] *Reddottie ]
The Memories ;

April 2003
May 2003
June 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007


The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Thursday, February 10, 2005

[[HAppY CNY!!!]]

Whee....its Chinese New Year...but dunno leh...at first I said CNY blardy no mood cos got a lot of stuff to do...but slowly its ok liao~ Cos got ang baoz to take mah...Muahaha =P

A day before CNY eve 7/2/05 : Went to sch to discuss CSAS in the morning...Period~ Anyway....went to Feng ping's hse for lunch w/ Junie...hehe....Feng Ping's gg back M'sia tmr...shall wish her Bon Voyage....Yup den we met Fel at TM...shopped ard for quite some time....den I bought a skirt from Century Sq!!! Hmm...went to shape eyebrow w/ Fel at Vanilla after tat...in the end din attend Water Tech lect...=P Hmm...doubt RB gg oso....hehe...so asked Huat to mark attendance for us!

CNY eve: A lot of ppl nv go to sch today...Blardy!!! Somemore Anyway, Went out with Ah Gal after sch... got some complications on wana watch Constantine w/ Pearlyn, Dorothy n Quirong....but I nv in the end =P Quite Sad ah...hu ask me to date Ah Gal 1st...Anyway went to Breeks to makan... luv the baked pasta alot...Yum~ Bought a pink nail polish...

Well, at ard evening...went to my Uncle's place for Tuan Yuan Fan...had to bring my idiotic bed-ridden Ah mah over...spent quite an effort to get her into my Bro's car...blardy....in the end had to SQueeZE in the car... my bro's gf oso went...so imagine EIGHT of us in his car plus the wheel chair!!! Oh man...lucky his car is 6-seater one~ Hmm... had steamboat cum BBQ for the reunion dinner....Oh ya, saw my younger cousin whom I've not seen for ages....he even got a piercing under his mouth....Wahh Chow Ah Beng!! Generally, I had a fun time there~ =D

Da Nian Chu Yi !!! Went out quite late: ..... cos Big Bro took very long to come hm to fetch us with his car....and so we went of da hse ard 3 plus... Hmm...b4 tat had to greet my parents to get angbaoz from them... not much ah....but "xin yi" is impt!!! Yeah, and so with my bro's gf....we went over to my GREAT grand parents place at Hougang there to Bai Nian...cool!! I still have a great grandpa at 99 yr old!!! Almost a "Ren Rui" ?! Haha....but he's still rather healthy...still can walk...unlike the one in my hse (so riggety n KB).... den he very cute...still noe how to ask ppl to eat the NY goodies in ENGLISH!!! haha...he said "eat"....

Well, think I nv collect much Ang Baoz this yr....only my great grandparents' place...(upon reaching there already nobody liao) and my Uncle's place... Hmm, was quite SHOCKED when I picked up Willy's call (from dance)... nv expected tat...anyway he's in NS for almost a month liao...n I din noe?! Wah...gonna miss him man~

Yeah...cos I was rather sian n nothing to do at my Uncle's hse....and so, went to meet Ah Gal to go Daddi's place....haha....Upon reaching there, saw so many ppl's shoes outside the door...was quite intimitated....n dun dare to go in at 1st...had to call her out using Hp...funny rite?! Haha...
After tat, went over to Xueyu's place...Wah....my feet damn painful after walking for so long!!! "Ai Mei Bu Yao Ming"...I was wearing heels u see~ =P

Anyway...me and Ah Gal went to watch I DO I DO at Century Sq. At 1st I was quite reluctant to watch de....but since nothing to do...den watch lo....turned out to be a really FARNIE n HornY show....lotsa Hokkien humour...quite nice ah...haha...shud go watch n support S'pore shows....keke~

Just Xuan blabbering @ Thursday, February 10, 2005