Wednesday, February 02, 2005
[[]]
I'm blardy tired n sleepy... cant concentrate today...seemed lost with the people around me...I dun understand....is it me or I'm just too sensitive...cos I realise I'm just but a wandering soul around my grps of frens...I dun seem to find the best combi....but the atmosphere in the class for this sem is just not rite....duno y...And I'm still tinking abt my lost phone....my bad cell bio results...perhaps...it's just another PMS day for me...SAD...
Anyway I'm feeling quite moody this days...esp today...but den the BMic lab's rather fun with microorganisms....cos of Kuku stuff which happened b/w Seowli, June n Bren....think we kena the Kuku-bird disease...Haha~
Jus found out my Sat is gonna be packed with lotsa stuff...to go for Hip Hop from 9am to 10 plus in Tp....Chingay meetin from 8am to 12pm at SRjc, I-guides from 10 plus onwards in Tp?? But work from 3 plus onwards is confirmed...Wo Pi Zhen Yang...joined so many stuff...I'm gonna have hell after tat....
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, February 02, 2005