Saturday, February 12, 2005
[[SianZ]]
Today...I feel like complaining....I noe I shudnt whine....esp during CNY....but tats my way of venting my frustration....cos I noe no other ways...and I cant simply destroy one's smiley face with my blardy boring complains rite?!! *Sigh* People jus dun understand my feelings too... well, I think I better voice it out...before I get dong dong hee~
*Peace*
HmmM... I guess I'm becoming a wanderer in sch... felt like getting more distant from my frens in class... felt neither here nor there....Weird weird de....duno to go with which grp of ppl sometimes... tot its better to have more frens rite? Tats y I nv really stick with any grp of ppl in sch...cos I wana noe more ppl.... but deep down its mostly cos I dun wish to commit...cos I'm afraid of separation one day.... I hate the feeling... But den... looking back... doesnt it make u feel good if u have trusty frens in class tat'll be there for u no matter wat? Eg. Help u with this n tat...stay with u in times of good n bad.... Hmm duno leh... think I havent really found one worthy fren in my class yet.... haa...den wats the use of having so many frens when u dunno which one is actually true to u?! So...should I jus stick to the Kukus or the 4eva-oh-so-cool side? AHHhhh....FAN SI LE!!! cos both sides have my good frens.... Aiyz... think I'm getting pms this days ba... think too much le...And tis sem.... my results seemed to suck a lot.... haha... (qiang yan huan xiao).... Anyway I'm not a person good with words n may seem cold towards u sometimes (tats when I'm really very FaN...get lost)... I am crude basically... sorry if I offended anyone...
*Peace*
Actually I hate myself to complain abt this or tat... cos I'm already more "xin fu" than a lot of other ppl liao... But its parts n parcel of my life wat....Think I'll jus be alone for now.... Oh no...attention-seeking again...ah SO FAKE!!!!$%^&#* Sometimes...I pretend to be happy.....but I'm actually not.....
Damn mosquitos!!! They are getting on my nerves!!! ARG~
*peace*
Just Xuan blabbering @
Saturday, February 12, 2005