Friday, February 25, 2005
[[Very BUSY~]]
This is Yesterday's entry!!!! Gosh....reached home at about 5 plus after a torturing period of stoning for 20th Century Fashion lessons... we had consultation for our project which is going to be due 2 weeks from now....Damn...I still duno which designer to work on yet... n so I'm going to be so DEAD!! Shit...
Anyway... we were supposed to wait for our names to be called by Mr Wilson b4 we go for the consultation....meanwhile...we were given a video to watch....called Bararella!!! Its a really artistic show which I dun even noe wat the * its toking about...there's even some nudity...in fact quite a lot of them....n the contents of the show is a bit soft porn I guess...weird show!~ The ppl in it dun seem to like to wear clothes....*DoTz* Aiyz... still pondering of which designer to work on!? Help! And I realised my Water Tech project oso due in that week!!!?
Hmm....I had a really busy night....cos I rushed home after my lessons to do my CSAS project... stupid com kept hanging .... but lucky I managed to finish everything b4 it clashed again....Yeah.... I got really pissed when I tried to print stuff with the new printer in the morning....n I was already late for lectures....Damn com kept restarting on its own... in the end I only went for HPI lect... (HaiZ...Y i keep waking up so late...I'm feeling really guilty~)....
Well... I oso went to visit my poor Ah Mah @ Changi Hospital...quite a last min decision though... (I'm halfway doing my project de...) And all my cousins n aunts n uncles went too...imagine the whole lot of us on the lorry... den its alraedy over visiting time when we reached...n so had to go in 2 by 2s... Hmm...hope my Ah Mah will be fine (though I used to hate her alot~) Aiyz...she's still my Ah Mah afterall... Yup...cont to work on my CSAS after reaching home.... had a really great satisfaction after finishing... n its like 11 plus le... haven eat my dinner oso...*phew* Wat a busy nite~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, February 25, 2005