Wednesday, February 23, 2005
[[]]
Wah... so scarY!!! =O
Something happened yesterday.... saw lotsa smoke and ash coming towards my sch...wondered why it was so smoky n hazy!!? *sTinkS* Den I realised wat happened....a bush fire broke out at the grass patch near Tampines interchange...tats where the fire originated....but I only found out where the fateful event happened when I'm reaching the the interchange on Bus 23. Ruobin n Fengping were with me...we got quite a shock ah~ But lucky the smoke isnt blowing towards the interchange....Den we accompanied Ping to TM to buy formal clothes for Mon's presentation...we oso met up with Junie n Bren who were already shopping @ TM.... Hehe~
Oh man...we were damn hungry....and so we went to Century Sq's Sakae Sushi to makan... actually we took a rather long time to decide cos we are all sui-bian ppl...but lucky Ping got VIP card and so we went over there to eat lo...hee~ Poor Bren cos she already bought pandan cakes as she tot we not eating dinner in the first place...=P
Well... we ordered quite a lot of stuff...but somehow we manage to finish them...*YUmmY* Luv the mochi ice cream....n salmon sushi...n wasabe~ Hehe....den only spent abt 10 bucks n got a rather nice n full meal...good bargain!! =D
Anyway after dinner...we went over to G2000 to find the formal clothes... Ping+ Bren+ Junie tried on some of the clothes b4 buying...Bren n Junie bought skirts...den Ping bought pants...think she really looked tall wearing the suit!! Haha... actually i dun intend to buy anything cos its very EX...Jus hope to borrow a blazer cos I only lack that... Yeah~ Guess they really look nice with their formal clothes... cant wait for the actual day!!!
Oh yeah...today's a tutorial day...lucky no pop quizes.... but die ah next week...cos everything starts to pour in!!! Yup...I had a Water Tech Quiz jus now... was quite a breeze la...haha~ Good!
Hmm...I jus found out that my Ah Mah got admitted to the hospital... kinda glad oso...cos no one to KB liao... =P But den.... I jus hope her legs get better... so tat my mum no need to work so hard for her le.... *pondering*
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, February 23, 2005