Friday, February 04, 2005
[[]]
*Yawnz* Lessons started at 8 in the morning... took back my Maths paper n I had a rather good feeling....cos I did well!!! =) Yesh...
But then....I became really sianZ after I got back my HPI paper....think it sucked badly...Haiz....wondering how I can manage it better?! I jus feel so damn with that subject...Oh fu*k! Somehow missed PIpC a lot...Haiz....SuDdenly So many projects n responsibilities.... jus wana say I'm tired... have been a paranoid this few days...wander wat happened to me...very moody ah....must be PmS-ing again....Another Sad thing...I cant go for dance tmr....n found out tat Van is taking up dance lessons outside...somemore at Studio Wu...so jealous...Arh...I wana go there and learn too!!! I jus miss my dance frens n Sheila~
Oh well, I had CSAS discussion after sch too...think we 4 gals: Fel, Jo, Bren n me kinda pissed Jeck off (never seen him so pissed b4...Aiyz) cos we kept rejecting his ideas for the upcoming proj....jus find that his ideas mostly far fetched n hard to do lo....Aiya duno y...jus dun seem to work with the guys in our class...Kuai Nan REns...
Tmr's gonna be a hectic day for me....*phew*
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, February 04, 2005