Tuesday, March 08, 2005
[[Fashion n Watertech Projs---not done!!!]]
I'm in a guilty state of mind... I still haf 2 projs undone which will be dued this week: 2oth C Fashion n Water Tech~ I'm dead...
Blah... tat Mr Lim from Water Tech lect is damn irritating... kept aiming me to ans his qns during the mass tutorials... Aiyz... I'm so swuey!!! Last 2 weeks oso like tat... and he's a SupEr lame teacher... aiyo... can stand it~
Yup...after water tech tut...I stayed back in sch to cont my fashion proj...Huilin, Pearl, Quirong n Shuyi were there... tupid Pearlyn drew one disgusting pic using Huilin's model template.... *lol* Den today, I happen to finish drawing 2 designs for my fashion collection...my sis is helping me on one but I still need 2 more!! Hmm... and I'm still thinking wat to do to my storyboard.... ah... due date is this coming Thursday!? =P
I'm in the mood of dancing~ Dancing Gal....
Just Xuan blabbering @
Tuesday, March 08, 2005