Thursday, March 24, 2005
[[Holidays are here!!!]]
Oh Yeah... the long wait is all over!!! Time for a 2-month's holidays!!! Song-BO~Wahaha~Hmm... have a lot of stuff tat I wana do this hol... still planning...
Anyway I've been having exams this whole week... today's the last paper: Cell Bio!!! I nv had a good sleep this days man... esp yest... only slept for 2 hours!? Oh btw.... this few days been going to ping's house to study... and yest I stayed overnite at her place... its been a trauma havin to stay awake till 4am in the mornin n having to wake up like 6 ok!? Haha... hopefully I dun kena any sub papers for this exam... =P But I have a strong feelin for HPI though... Blah~ *Pray*
Really Stress ah... but its all over finally.... Yeah~ Gonna enjoy myself!!! Rotting away....
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, March 24, 2005