Tuesday, March 01, 2005
[[]]
My CsaS group...Haha~
*Phew* Finally....CSAS proj is all over n done with!! =DWah... have been working on my formal presentation for the weekends....Hmm, spent almost the entire Sunday completing my speech....Pig!! And so had to pang seh him for the movies again...Muahaha~ Anyway I had a sense of
satisfaction after I finished my speech... YEah! And so... it was abt 5 plus le... but den I felt like going gai gai... I dun wana be trapped at home the whole day!!? 1st person which happened to come across my mind was Ah Gal...haha....Long time nv see her liao... though it was
only 1 week plus...*lol* Really miss her...=P
Anyway we went to Swensens to makan....was her treat!!! Haha...And man, I was damn hungry...cos I nv eat the whole day~ Hmm... we ordered n shared 2 baked rice: one salmon n mushroom + curry chicken!!!
*Yum* N last but not least....we ended our meal with a super duper nice sticky chewy choc sundae....
*Slurp* It was indeed a very SHIOK meal... After tat we oso went to thje Pasar Malam to gai gai... n bought one bracelet n anklet!!! Ah Gal oso bought an anklet... they cost only 3 for $5!!!? So blardy cheap n nice....muahaha~
Yeah... Mon was my presentation.... went to sch early to prepare... was rather happy to see my group all wearing nicely for the presentation... Everybody looked so suave n "piao liang"...haha~
Dumb digicam no batt....so I nv take pics with it!!! So SAD~ Haiz...but lucky still got other ppl's!! So I still manage to take some pics~ Hehe.... Stupid Derek kept snapping during the presentation.... ARg... But overall, think it was a really nice experience for me~ Hmm... but I wouldn't want a 2nd time =P Jus wana say: Great job everybody!!
Oh...stayed back in sch with Huilin to study yest...was already feeling so ZZz n tired le but manage to revise some Maths together ah....den I even collected my I-guide cert!!! Happy... we oso went to eat at the bubbletea shop... Green apple yogurt snow blended was really cool n refreshing~ Happen to see kuku Shuyi oso...hehe~ Asked me to eat Cockroach n centipedes.... Blah... I prefer shit though =P Muahaha~
Yuppie....I have BLACK nails now...cos I played with Huilin's nail polish.... so cool!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Tuesday, March 01, 2005