Monday, March 14, 2005
[[My weekends~]]
Been out this 2 days!!!~Saturday: Went to Bugis with Sis... part of Bugis village had a power failure.... so we'r looking thru the bags with really dim lights...and after some consideration... sis bought this nice tote bag~ Anyway I jus bought another pendant with my initial "X"= Xuan from Perlini's Silver...(again) hehe...n got a "Y" for my sis... Yuppie =D
I realise I'm a preetty much materialistic person... Aiyz... tot all women were like tat?! I love shopping, money and nice things. Hmm... wat else?! I'm fickle-minded too...
Sunday: Went for work... was pissed by Bus 15... waited damn long for it... n yet it nv came!!! I was SupEr angry ok... den I tried to flag for taxi... felt really damn today I guess... cos no "unoccupied" taxis were available!!! Wah Kao... I was really very very pissed... took a really long time to find one but in the end still got late for work lo... SAD~ Hmm... den the blardy driver took such a long way to reach downtown.... HaiZ~ Anyway it was party today... kinda sian one cos nv play games... but the host was rather good ah... Happy~ Yup... there's a lot of ppl at the playcenter cos there's a sports carnival going on here.... I ended work @ 6pm but den I waited for Ah Gal to finish her work @ 7pm... so we can go back together...yeah!!! Yeah... miss the Green apple green tea from my workplace... n so I bought one cup b4 gg back! =) Along the way back to Tamp....Was caught in surprise when we saw Kelvin~ He was waiting for his bus to go back to camp @ the interchange....haha... we were jus speaking of the devil!!! And so... we managed to catch up some stuff with him... funny....
Cool....den me n Gal went to Genki Sushi for dinner.... felt so Xing Fu after eating!!! Haha... I suppose Sun shall be a date for me n Gal to eat good food ba~ Haha...
Well....exams are coming soon... time to mug!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Monday, March 14, 2005