Sunday, March 20, 2005
[[Ping: A modern day Cinderella]]
Ohh... here's wat happened on Friday: Went Ping's house to stay overnite and study~
It was already 11 plus at nite when I reached her house... Blah... <<1/2>> jus ended... its a nice show... Hmm.. I like wat An Zhengxi said to Meide at the last part...
so sweet~
Well... dozed off while studying... piggy me! But Ping dozed off 1st.... haha... So we
ended our day n headed for the bed~ =P Aiyo...woke up next morn by Ping... cos my HP's alarm sounded.... tot I could sleep more... but its ok la... 9 plus le... so after some washing up... we went to her house nearby to buy some breakfast~
Went back.....saw Seowli with her fren waiting for us outside da house... coz she gonna cook pineapple rice for her cell group... *Phew* It was a busy morning for Ping n me... cos we helped in the making of the rice... haha... rather fun to cook leh... but some problems cropped up halfway: the rice remained soggish in the cooker... so in the end, we had to fry it in the wok to remove the excess h20...hehe~ oh... I really
"Pei Fu" Ah Ping for her cooking... she's a
modern day cinderella~ haha... shant elaborate much...
Had a fun time studying at Ping's place... oh ya....i oso "goped" some ringtones from her bro... keke~ It's good tat she got such a good bro~ =)
Oh man... My Ah mah jus came back from Hospital... I sense hell coming...
Tot of the day: Why is it when good things start to reach their peaks... I've got to let them go? I miss Dancing~ I really DO...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, March 20, 2005