Wednesday, March 02, 2005
[[PInk n BlaCk]]
Cool~ I'm all dressed
PINK n Black today~ Even my nails oso half-
pink-half-black... think its a really nice combination anyway~ Haha... glad I reached sch early today...of cos la....ran like a fool to catch Bus23 from interchange to the bus stop outside the stadium...haha...luckily I got on the bus jus in time!!! =D Hee... yeah and I woke up early to study too... but kinda useless ah... I kept dozing off.... N so I haf a really baddy feeling for my Cell Bio test after tat *haiz*
BleahZ ...I think I did something guilty today....during Cell Bio test...Hmm... Only I shall noe =P Yup... I guess I
"ate too much lemon" today...cos I kept
suaning ppl... esp Pearlyn...haa.. nvm~
Well, we had 2 hr break for lunch today...good rite...cos Bmic lesson was postpone...aiyz...lazy TeddY Bear!~ Anyway, me...pearlyn....jo and huilin, we went outside sch to eat.... Yup... went to Bubbletea Shop...haha... (twice this week for me le =P)...Hehe...I tried Passionfruit yogurt snow blend...
Yum yum...But very funny lo... we were like thinking of drinking the bb tea while going back to sch ....but since its so blardy hot....we decided to take a rest....n soon it started to RAIN!!! Arg.... huge blackie clouds formed.... Blah... but so idiotic... the rain died off after 5 min or so...haha~ Den....it became sunny again...-DotZ- wah imagine sitting down there n having to experience with the sun...den rain...n sunny weather again...
BlehZ~
Hmm... tot of studying in sch after water tech lect...but Huilin not at Level 7...aiyz...called her oso but her hp off!!! Found out later she went home le~ And so I went to L4 to use the com...hee...intend to go hm after finishing this....but I saw Shuyi~ In the end, had to acc her to Biz com lab to do her proj.... while I studied down there....she actually tried to let me use the com with other ppl's acc...but din work cos the person's acc had exceeded the logon limit...weird!? Haa...so haf ta yan zheng zheng sit down beside her to study HPI lo... I kinda like the lab...the flat screen com n air con!!! Hee... ya... got caught for eating mamee in the lab by this
uncle (I suppose its the lecturer...haa~ =P) Den we even
geh-siao we'r students from Biz... haha~ Poor Seowli... her pencil box is MIA....dunno where Xiaoyu put?! Aiyz...somemore dun wana ans her HP....wats the use of her HP I really wonder?! Bai-sui de shi ma?!!! Haha...Seowli like so agitated while she complained to me....=P After tat, I even acc Shuyi to TM's Popular...
Ohh....I'm glad to be home now~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, March 02, 2005