Monday, March 07, 2005
[[So Kong Bu~]]
So Kong Bu!!! Mus watch Zong Yi Zui Ai Xian~ cos tat Ru Hua's damn disgusting~ Haha... but she always made me luff so hard.... my stomach's aching~
Hmm... tats yest's show I watched on Chn 8.... been a tiring day... Damn... I only manage to sleep like 4am yest!!! Duno if tat Starbuck's coffee of Ah Gal's acting on me...but I only had 2 mouthfuls of it~ Arg....So this morn I overslept n I really looked like a panda.... *Yawnz*
Had Bmic make-up class so damn early @ 8am... really wana sleep somemore de~ But too bad... I've no choice cos its a tutorial... SianZ... took a taxi to sch~
Damn... I forgot to wear covered shoes for lab later... but lucky I manage to change my shoes with Nicole... jus b4 I go in for my Cell Bio pract test... its a rather simple one... hee~ After tat, went to Spotlight to buy some stuff... Huilin n Fengping came along too~... Yup... went back sch to do water tech proj w/ Huiping n Huiling~
*YawnZ* I jus feel like Zzz now... cos I jus had a really good feast!!! Treat from Uncle Jayson~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Monday, March 07, 2005