Thursday, March 10, 2005
[[SStresSS~]]
Hmm...
FinALLy !! My 20th C Fashion project is done too!!! So happy~ I'm really proud of meself... Hehe...=P But den I woke up like 7 plus in the morning to do it... but only manage to complete it like 2pm!!! Wah....damn shag after everything: Cutting, drawing, pasting, colouring~ But I had a great
sense of satisafaction upon lookin at my master piece....haha...=)
Well... I nv attend the morn lects today...felt guilty ah...but I haf no choice...cos I'm trying to finish my proj so
last min...hehe...lucky I still can complete on time ah...haha~ And so....I only went to sch to hand in my proj for today....haha~ Ooooh...but I'm so tired n hungry after tat... yup... went to BB tea shop with Huilin and I ordered a damn disgusting drink:
green apple green tea!!! Sux~ Haha... sad but true~
Glad to have gone out with Gal in the evening... was once again mesmerised by
Mango shop at Isetan....they've jus came out with a new collection of clothes!!! Wah... I saw a lot of nice clothes I wana buy!!! Rite now...
I'm eagerly waiting for the Mango sale... So I can
feng kuang de mai !!! Before tat.... I shall only admire their clothes from far (cos all so ex...haiz~)... And I'm wondering when the price on their price-tags will drop?! *lol* Bought a really cheap
pink heart-shaped pendant from
Perlini's Silver...cos they'r having a sale...up to 80%!!! Haha.... as a typical Singaporean...I'm sure U'll be really Xin Dong after hearin this rite...haha...go snatch ba...n dun forget to buy one for me too!!!
Muahaha~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, March 10, 2005